What song are you listening to right now?

4 years and 22 shades of blonde is all that separated us
Why couldn't we have carried on? We could have got married,
You could have carried some of my sons

You let me change the radio station in your car,
Do you remember that time I raised my voice
Because you said you'd never ever heard of The La's
You continued to get intimidated
But then your fingertips wrapped around those knuckles of mine

The fear walked home and your smile returned, and all of a sudden everything was fine
But those days have passed and these types of relationship never last

So please don't pretend that we'll stay friends
Because you know as well as I do
That that just, well that just, it never happens

Well no, no that just never happens

How come I always see you out with those boys that we used to argue about?
You walk over all flustered and stuff, telling everyone inside that you have had enough
You spend 85 percent of your night trying to make me understand
Why you were standing so close, why you were kissing him, and why you left that place holding his hand

Oh darling can't you see that it's got f*ck all to do with me

Please don't pretend that we'll stay friends
Cause you know as well as I do that, that
Well that just can never happen

Last edited by a moderator:

It's weird coming back on this site, I used to come on here most when I was 16/17. I am now 21. It's not that much older in the grand scale of most people's lives, but to me it seems like a long time. I just graduated. I love Morrissey still, but this guy is also beyond incredible.

It's weird coming back on this site, I used to come on here most when I was 16/17. I am now 21. It's not that much older in the grand scale of most people's lives, but to me it seems like a long time. I just graduated.

Welcome back. :)

Last edited:
Forgive me dear Solo for posting links to these songs but I was in Stockholm for two days shopping and seeing the sights with my girlfriend and when I'm there I always spot at least one swedish celeb and this time it was swedish pop singer Mauro Scocco. He looked slim and very fit but seemed to be in a bad mood or troubled by something. Anyway he glanced in awe or disgust at my Sergio Tacchini jacket being part italian himself hence his name.
This made me watch the video for his biggest hit ever, "Sarah", shot in Stockholm sometime in the 80's. Mauro is more famous for the cooking tv show he appears in now rather than his music.

Mauro Scocco "Sarah":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEMhRkxcfwk

"Oh Sarah come out tonight
I'll be waiting at the corner of 7-Eleven"

Back home we went to a few stores just outside town and who did we see but none other than the singer of Larz-Kristerz, Peter Larsson, the big cuddly bearlike man with the Elvis sounding voice. Have no idea what he did down here as he's from the north but the lady beside him may be the reason. His band won a big swedish dance music contest, the old style dancing, and here they are performing in Elvis like outfits:

Larz-Kristerz live:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_KPgM0e5g4

Urbanus in Sweden

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom