Show Us Your Pussy!

Jim Rome

Vulgar Box Pimp
Here's mine:

romespussy.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some darling pussies.

I love cats, but I haven't had one in a long time. My brother's highly allergic to them and I don't fare too well myself, which really sucks. :( Whenever I go to friends' houses that have cats I'll fawn over them like a doofus, and usually I'll pay the price the next morning with a sore throat and blood-red eyes. Ah well.

++++++ said:
Those are some darling pussies.

I love cats, but I haven't had one in a long time. My brother's highly allergic to them and I don't fare too well myself, which really sucks. :( Whenever I go to friends' houses that have cats I'll fawn over them like a doofus, and usually I'll pay the price the next morning with a sore throat and blood-red eyes. Ah well.

Have you tried getting a short-hair? I have allergies too but as long as I give them a bath every month and brush them regularly, the doctor says I should be fine. And I have been!

Jim Rome said:
Have you tried getting a short-hair? I have allergies too but as long as I give them a bath every month and brush them regularly, the doctor says I should be fine. And I have been!
Sphinx cat (no hair!)

gaetan31yz.jpg

1134348966s2cr.jpg

++++++ said:
Jim Rome: Hm, I'll definitely look into that. I know my brother's had issues even with short haired cats before, but I can't vouch for how often the cats in question had been groomed. He's a cat person too, which is tragic.

Try it! I know it's a gamble because you would go through all that trouble, hoping the kitten doesn't turn into a long hair, then when it doesn't, if you have problems you'd have to give it away. Might be best to keep a good alternate home in mind. I have a long-hair too but I bathe her every month and brush every week with no problems. Guess it all depends on how bad your allergies are. :o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom