lots of pussy

TREACLE
TreacleSmall.jpg

MARMELADE
Marmy5Small.jpg

ONION
OnionSmall.jpg

Lovely cats. :)
Most of your cats look a bit overweighted though. 2/3 of mine are too fat btw. :rolleyes:

to Sister : did your late cat's name has something to do with the japanese anime Fruits Basket?

tipoune said:
Lovely cats. :)
Most of your cats look a bit overweighted though. 2/3 of mine are too fat btw. :rolleyes:

to Sister : did your late cat's name has something to do with the japanese anime Fruits Basket?
No, it's actually kind of a generic name for cats in my language, like pussy :)

The cats got a bit bigger when they had been spayed. I hear that's normal. Out of our three only Onion is a bit chubby. Marmy is lean but fluffs himself up when he gets comfy. His head looks big then. Treacle is tiny.
relaxed5.jpg

don't you think cats are sinister??? they seem incredibly contrived - like they're up to something

Sami said:
don't you think cats are sinister??? they seem incredibly contrived - like they're up to something

Don't you think that Sami is sinister? He seems incredibly contrived ... like HE was up to something? Discuss ...

As far as fat cats go, it shouldn't matter all that much. True, the females tend to get larger, especially if they are spayed early, but it's just more of them to love :)

Crazycat.jpg

dribbling pussy

helmoz said:
slippers/pride/morrissey:
031_31.jpg
Three names...?
Anyway, that's a very cute and wide-eyed Morrissey you have there!

I would also like to share a picture of a dribbling pussy...(Onion again, probably dreaming of chicken!)
DribblingOnion.jpg

Re: dribbling pussy

er yeah, the cats have 3 names. my mum called them pride and prejudice, the rest of the family called them socks and slippers, and lately i've been calling them moz 'n' marr!

Back
Top Bottom