Show Us Your Pussy!

Freya said:

my mom got it all wrong - she named him Morrisson!
Well, he certainly has a tongue like our Mozzer!

I knew that yours would be lovely, Freya. ;)

Freya said:
Of course it is.. well, im sure its at least better than Van the Cat's! :p
Lol! I was referring to your lovely cat, but I'm sure your tongue is esquisite too... and, hopefully, much cleaner than the cat's! :p

Codreanu said:
Lol! I was referring to your lovely cat, but I'm sure your tongue is esquisite too... and, hopefully, much cleaner than the cat's! :p

*sigh* - i blame it all on being swedish! would you belive me if i said i dont understand english very well? however, the cat is a filthy mouse-eating beast - so mine's probably cleaner.. :)

Last edited:
Freya said:
*sigh* - i blame it all on being swedish! would you belive me if i said i dont understand english very well? however, the cat is a filthy mouse-eating beast - so mine's probably cleaner.. :)

This might sound kind of off, but how come the cat's tongue is rough? When I was a kid, the family cats would scratch my face with it. With it having that roughness, does that somehow make the cat's tongue cleaner hence they usually don't smell like shit like how a dog's breath might?

Sorry, guess I know more about the other kind of pussy...

honorblackman1.jpg

;)

Jim Rome said:
This might sound kind of off, but how come the cat's tongue is rough?
The "spiny" papillae on a cat's tongue is used for grooming and licking the meat from bones.
Jim Rome said:
Sorry, guess I know more about the other kind of pussy
Whereas the "smooth" papillae on Jim Rome's tongue ...

Codreanu said:
The "spiny" papillae on a cat's tongue is used for grooming and licking the meat from bones.

Whereas the "smooth" papillae on Jim Rome's tongue ...

YES!!

romecheese.jpg

Freya said:
*sigh* - i blame it all on being swedish! would you belive me if i said i dont understand english very well?

Sure, if you believe me when I say that I sometimes don't write english very well (as above). I blame it all on being American!

Freya said:
however, the cat is a filthy mouse-eating beast
My cat is more a filthy potato chip (he LOVES Cheetos) and cupcake-eating beast, but he's swallowed a ugly moth before, and maimed several crickets back in the day.

Goodnight. ;) :D

sp1117xz.jpg

WhyteGrrrl said:
Oh my your cats are quite lovely! What type of cat is Lady Lizette? I have never seen a cat with wavy fur, only rats!

Thanks, WhyteGrrrl!. Lizzie is a Cornish Rex and she is a low allergenic breed. The wavy fur is caused by a mutant gene. They are a very active and talkative breed. Winston obviously is a British Shorthair, all he does is eat and sleep!.:p

There's more where that came from...

C'mon peeps, you knew I had more pussy lying around than that:

kittyno.jpg

WhyteGrrrl said:
I had a cat named Isis.

Your puss has such a sweet face!
Thank you :) I miss her cause I'm in England and I couldn't bring her with me :(

Back
Top Bottom