Security

cold imagination

I was talking to a police friend of mine and he said if anyone made a complaint against these blokes it would be dealt with and if it is as bad as made out (there should be plenty of witnesses) to be able to "deal" with them

i hope it doesn't kick off in Liverpool or Halifax

heres hoping all goes well

"in this desert you made me create"

Last edited:
yes, the first time i got to the stage, one was kicking and hitting me, the second time - i got sat on, put into a headlock, kneed and punched, thrown into the chairs and kneed again - please could some-one suggest to me what to do

these barbarians should not be allowed to get away with this, i'm seriously considering going to my local police station tomorrow, i'm so angry - this particular individual, who was tall and had black hair was particularly vicious

Sami said:
these barbarians should not be allowed to get away with this, i'm seriously considering going to my local police station tomorrow, i'm so angry - this particular individual, who was tall and had black hair was particularly vicious

I watched a video where the whole crowd is rushing him......what do you want them to do?? That is their job. You can continue trying to reach him but just know what you have coming.

Sami said:

How the hell are they going to find them? they might have only been in town for the gig.

Bring yourself some pepper spray to the next gig. When they come in for the kill, let em have it. They will get the point.:D

Sami said:
yes, the first time i got to the stage, one was kicking and hitting me, the second time - i got sat on, put into a headlock, kneed and punched, thrown into the chairs and kneed again - please could some-one suggest to me what to do

I'll tell you what to do, kick the son-of-a-bitch in the ear:

mirkokicking3.jpg

Sami said:

I suggest you stop trying to knock people around at a concert. I'm sick to frikkin death of tossers elbowing and kicking me just to touch some singer's hand. I like the music, his words, etc., I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU PUSHING AND KNOCKING ME OR MY PALS AROUND. NEXT TIME I WILL SMACK YOU MYSELF.

They'll be very brave men to kick off in Liverpool as 1600 fans have had their tickets stolen for the FA Cup Final the following day.

I suggest they use their heavy tactics in Halifax, Liverpool has too many Ganglords.

I reckon if you're giving them an ecuse the police won't be too sympathetic
but you tend to hear of unprovoked incidents and OTT reactions

anyhow Mozz is the king of ultraviolence and probably likes to watch lol

QUOTE=Born under a bad sign]They'll be very brave men to kick off in Liverpool as 1600 fans have had their tickets stolen for the FA Cup Final the following day.

I suggest they use their heavy tactics in Halifax, Liverpool has too many Ganglords.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom