Who has the best screen name?

bored

not bitter but bored
My favourites are lutewhine and UncleSkinny and of course Math Tinder is great simply because it's a real name AND it sounds like an obscure reference to "Throw your homework onto the fire"

My favourites: shakespeare's sister, The Cat's Mother, Loafing Oaf, and Mmmmmm. And I like Freya, because, well, it's a nice name. :)

Cosmo anyone?

I like the name Codreanu, though sometimes I get that name confused with a certain delicious liquour:

230202023.jpg

Theo said:
Second would be Let's Go Devils.

And where in the hell is she??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

If you must know.......right now, she's unavailable, due to the fact that she's modeling thongs for me. She especially looks great in the black ones.

Mr.Improper PIMP..mofo said:
If you must know.......right now, she's unavailable, due to the fact that she's modeling thongs for me. She especially looks great in the black ones.
HI Proper and Theo,
thanks you always know what makes me feel so much better! sniff sniff 6-0 we got smacked yesterday!!

mozmic_dancer said:
I like the name Codreanu, though sometimes I get that name confused with a certain delicious liquour
I'm flattered to be confused with a delicious liquour, so long as it doesn't make one feel nauseous the morning after.

LetsGoDevils said:
HI Proper and Theo,
thanks you always know what makes me feel so much better! sniff sniff 6-0 we got smacked yesterday!!

Ah, there you are. Nice avatar. Sorry about the Devils but they'll rebound. Did ya see the Sabres breat Ottawa in a thriller?

All the stupid basketball fans around here are depressed today. The Cavs got bitch-slapped by the Pistons.

The Tribe won and that's far more important. They've got the Royals next. :D

Back
Top Bottom