screw SPIN or Rolling Stone, Q is the best music mag!!!!

D

Daghenam Dave

Q is the only music mag I buy these days. While here in the U.S. it is a little expensive, it is the only magazine that interests me. It has had Moz on the cover a couple of times, and it has other artists who are neglected by other mags on their covers. For Christ sake! Emmenim was on Rolling Stone!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's next?!?!? That horrible (U.S.) MTV VJ: Jessie?!?!?!?!

Dagehnam Dave

> Q is the only music mag I buy these days. While here in the U.S.¿ it is a little expensive, it is the only magazine that interests¿ me. It has had Moz on the cover a couple of times, and it has¿ other artists who are neglected by other mags on their covers.¿ For Christ sake! Emmenim was on Rolling Stone!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's¿ next?!?!? That horrible (U.S.) MTV VJ: Jessie?!?!?!?!¿ Dagehnam Dave

I like Alternative Press much more.

> I like Alternative Press much more.

I shall agree with MPC. Although, Q holds some cred in my mind. Johnny Suede makes a come-back

>

I definitely agree that Q is an awesome magazine. Unfortunately I don't buy it as often as I'd like because it costs about $8.00 an issue. I recently purchased an issue with Blur on the cover. Good article, great album reviews!

Dee

Q is the only music mag I buy these days. While here in the U.S.¿ it is a little expensive, it is the only magazine that interests¿ me. It has had Moz on the cover a couple of times, and it has¿ other artists who are neglected by other mags on their covers.¿ For Christ sake! Emmenim was on Rolling Stone!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's¿ next?!?!? That horrible (U.S.) MTV VJ: Jessie?!?!?!?!¿ Dagehnam Dave

> Q is absolutely horrendous; full of has-beens and dad-rock.

Oh no no--that's MOJO! If you like anything remotely connected to the '70s, MOJO should be your bible.

I agree that Q is really good. As an American who has lived in the UK, the picture captions are always priceless...especially when I get the "inside" piss-takes.

Cheers,

Jamie

> I definitely agree that Q is an awesome magazine. Unfortunately¿ I don't buy it as often as I'd like because it costs about $8.00¿ an issue. I recently purchased an issue with Blur on the cover.¿ Good article, great album reviews!¿ Dee

I bought the same one, and it is quite good, although I will have to try ALTERNATIVE PRESS as it has been suggested.

Back
Top Bottom