Piece of Morrissey's shirt for sale

It's a button, with a bit of thread!

I've got the back (the peice that has the label) from a show a few years back, with Boz's plectrum from a night or so before. I'm RICH!

Sopping bounty from the stage

Call me morbid, call me pale, but I can't quite understand those who fight like demons for the honour of grabbing a fistful of Morrisseys sweat-drenched shirt material. What does one do with it afterwards (besides flog it on ebay?)

You really have to ask?? I am only answering for myself of course, but I would sniff it until there was nothing left to sniff:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
PHP:

I wonder what I'd get for this then (not that I'd ever consider selling):

Ringleader said:
What can you tell me about the blue shirt? Look 100% intact !
Its from The Olympia, Dublin, Sunday April 16th. I just got lucky. Its size 43 and has a label "CAMPOMARZIO 9 ROMA". Google this and I got. Two button collar, Button down, heavy cotton.
"Campo Marzio9
David Alessandro sells men's shirts in all colors —bright shades of purple, blue and green, dark stripes in interesting color combinations as well as the more traditional pin stripes and pale blues. You’ll find a variety of collar styles here, as well, two-button collars, button-downs, and collarless pullover shirts. Fine cottons, linens and silks.
Via Campo Marzio, 9"

No - that would be my wedding ring. But it is my most prized Morrissey related possession

We got a bit of Moz's pale blue gucci shirt last night at Alexandra Palace and I'd never sell it!
The whole point is you have to fight for it (or get your boyfriend to (ahem!)
Plus that's not a bit of shirt, that's a button!

sid james said:
What does one do with it afterwards (besides flog it on ebay?)

Since you ask, if I ever got a piece, I'd probably sew it to my bookbag. But I'm a bit too slight to scrap for Morrissey's shirt. In fact I've had my eyeglasses broken by the shirtfight mob (accidentally of course) even as I was trying to specifically AVOID the fight... ohyeah.

love
math+

Hey Math, we know that guy!

That's Bryce from Atlanta, he was right in front of us in line at the Tulsa gig.
Shaved head, etc.

Bryce! Did you grab more of the shirt and are just selling off a piece of it? Why sell?

Anyway, hope you're doing ok.

Morrissey's Shirts

Have you ever got a piece of Morrissey's shirt and what have you done with it?

I got a chunk of his pink shirt from Bradford in 2002, I gave some of it away but I've since mislaid it, I'll be in the back of a draw or something.

I have a piece of his shirt from Perth 2004.

Got it by buying a few bootleg dvd's off a top bloke from the old boards who threw in a piece of his shirt with the price. about 3 inches squared.

I keep it in my dvd case with the disc for that gig.

:)

Back
Top Bottom