Members Pics

Dressed as Alice in Wonderland for my friend's party:

I stopped being a Moz fan many moons ago cause I could not identify with hipsters like you lot!

The ladies on here does not rock my boat in the slightest and how old we all are. Glasses does not suit any face and I think that is the general consensus. Still wearing them is like denying science and pretending we still live in the dark ages. Use lenses or have a laser correction.

20/20 is not a hit song you know........

I stopped being a Moz fan many moons ago cause I could not identify with hipsters like you lot!

The ladies on here does not rock my boat in the slightest and how old we all are. Glasses does not suit any face and I think that is the general consensus. Still wearing them is like denying science and pretending we still live in the dark ages. Use lenses or have a laser correction.

Pfft.

14550495892_8fa4d5c548_o.jpg

tumblr_n5yz6dS0sv1s8l4eao2_500.gif

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom