Members Pics

Fred where the hell did you get that tee? It looks awesome.

They were originally for sale through a big cartel page run by this guy (http://minorthread.com) but it was unfortunately shut down (not due to Moz ironically enough). I got this shirt, a nice replica of the 1991 tour shirt (w/Harvey Keitel) and a red shirt for the German pressing of “Ask”. I got lucky, sorta, as I ordered these on a Saturday and then that Monday he announced the site was shutting down.

View attachment 32868

Mr. Chickpea wearing his Fred-endorsed shirt. :D The store that sells them is back up and running—lots of good stuff:
http://vltded.storenvy.com/

Awwwww, he's cute!

I guess I should put this here since I'm looking fanish. My friend from Texas found this shirt for me. :sweet: I don't wear it often because it's SO WHITE! and I'm always getting dirty. Hey ohhhh! No but really, I keep stuff clean every day which means I'm around dirt and white shirts don't last long.

15135015646_1d5773a724_z.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwww, he's cute!

I guess I should put this here since I'm looking fanish. My friend from Texas found this shirt for me. :sweet: I don't wear it often because it's SO WHITE! and I'm always getting dirty. Hey ohhhh! No but really, I keep stuff clean every day which means I'm around dirt and white shirts don't last long.

Nice shirt.and smile

View attachment 32868

Mr. Chickpea wearing his Fred-endorsed shirt. :D The store that sells them is back up and running—lots of good stuff:
http://vltded.storenvy.com/

He wears it much better than I. haha! I am bummed I didn’t also order the cream colored Capote one. What sucks more is that I ordered on a Saturday at the old site and that Monday he announced it was 25% off :(

Another cool site that does new prints every couple months (a lot of it is geared towards mashups with pop culture stuff, HC Punk bands, etc.) http://vivamorritees.bigcartel.com/

Thanks for the update I've just e-mailed them to try and get this in either black or silver medium. Fingers crossed. That German 'Ask' one looks pretty good as well.

I have that Ask one, it is indeed awesome. My favorite of the three I ordered from that site is actually the 1991 Tour replica one with the Harvey Keitel front.

Awwwww, he's cute!

Thumbs up! Great shirt.

Great shirt + cute pic!

I can't wear white unless it's to sleep in. I like to pretend wearing black all the time is some kind of goth thing, but really it's because I'm a total slob and I look like a trash can two hours into my day if I wear anything lighter than charcoal.

Great shirt + cute pic!

I can't wear white unless it's to sleep in. I like to pretend wearing black all the time is some kind of goth thing, but really it's because I'm a total slob and I look like a trash can two hours into my day if I wear anything lighter than charcoal.

I have several white shirts that I'm always reluctant to wear when I'm around the kids because they're slobs too.

I've been introduced to Oxiclean which is rather miraculous with laundering white, but I think like Chickpea brings up it's not so much getting it clean after wearing it a day, it's looking like a slob after an hour. So I stick to colors. :thumb:

FKP

Your deep interest in member's picks strikes me a tiny bit creepy.

He's fine, leave him alone. Also there's no K in pic. Kthx.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom