Members Pics

Re: not givin up on AP4

htfqly.jpg

its been fun kids, but I need lunch, to buy groceries, do laundry & that does not even include

AnFUGWD.png

Photo by: marred

nice picture, you look like either you* are about to burst into song :guitar: or something scary is coming towards you from off in the distance :eek::p

*=I assume its a picture of yourself, I either never knew or don't remember what you look like, no offense was meant if its not your picture

Re: its been fun kids, but I need lunch, to buy groceries, do laundry & that does not even include

nice picture, you look like either you* are about to burst into song :guitar: or something scary is coming towards you from off in the distance :eek::p

*=I assume its a picture of yourself, I either never knew or don't remember what you look like, no offense was meant if its not your picture

Thanks! I am usually singing and/or frightened. You assumed correctly.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom