Members Pics

Why do you use the fat selfie trick when you're not fat?

There is no trick. I am trying to take a selfie--of my whole self--without the use of a mirror. Is there another way to do it? If there is, I have no idea what it is. Can you take a selfie using this camera angle so I can see if it makes you look thinner? That certainly was not my goal.

There is no trick. I am trying to take a selfie--of my whole self--without the use of a mirror. Is there another way to do it? If there is, I have no idea what it is. Can you take a selfie using this camera angle so I can see if it makes you look thinner? That certainly was not my goal.

Is it working?

15475908247_f1089e6624_c.jpg

Umm. Not sure. Your boobs do look smaller. Did you take that with your toe? I need to learn that trick.

Yeah, that's why my one leg is turned.

Where are your arms?

I cut them off. I was under pressure to lose 50 pounds. It was either stop eating Cheezits or lose the arms...I'm sure everyone else would've done the same in my position. I'm typing this with chopsticks taped to my boobs.

I cut them off. I was under pressure to lose 50 pounds. It was either stop eating Cheezits or lose the arms...I'm sure everyone else would've done the same in my position. I'm typing this with chopsticks taped to my boobs.

I think most would give up the Cheeze-Its. Or never eat them in the first place.

I think most would give up the Cheeze-Its. Or never eat them in the first place.

There's no E in Cheez-its. I thought you were educated? Idiot.

15ozCheezItOrig.jpg

Oh dear, I misspelled the name of a name brand toxic junk food. I think you should be embarrassed that you do know how it is spelled. Especially because it is not even spelled after a real food such as cheese. Are you proud to be a junk food addict? Still addicted to Coke as well?

Can you really call realitybites picture a fat free selfie ? If you have a big gut/belly it would show even in that style of picture. Only so much "sucking it in" can be done .

now for the real debate. cheez-its or better cheddars. im going better cheddar myself.

Better cheddars are the Go-Bots to Cheez-Its Transformers.

Wait, you didn't spell it correctly either. That makes you an idiot, according to your own twisted logic.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you really call realitybites picture a fat free selfie ? If you have a big gut/belly it would show even in that style of picture. Only so much "sucking it in" can be done .

As evidenced by Geezer's selfie. No angle can hide the cellulite on her thighs.

Wait, you didn't spell it correctly either. That makes you an idiot, according to your own twisted logic.

- - - Updated - - -

As evidenced by Geezer's selfie. No angle can hide the cellulite on her thighs.

A hyphen is green for high five. :highfive: I omitted it out of respect so as not to showboat my looming victory. And cellulite is awesome. It never goes out.

JK! I totally never cut off my arms. Sorry if this caused any confusion.

15667912675_c567c7ac0f_z.jpg

It does and will if you layoff the Cheez-Its. Cheez-Its cause cheese-pockets.

- - - Updated - - -

Clozapine?

Vicodin from my neck surgery I didn't use bc vicodin makes me queasy. But I save it for my pill-popping friends. (Of which I have several which is slightly concerning on the zombie spectrum of inquiry.)

THere's nothing wrong with cellulite. Your hatred of the human body is fascinating. It's like looking into the window of the self-loathing battle you fight in your brain every minute. It must be exhausting. Did a pimple DESTROY you in high school?

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom