Members Pics

cool, ive met janet once as well in towson md when she came over before the show to a barnes and noble to get a coffee. she was super sweet and could make me for a fan. they played the wrecker that night and it was great. that was a long time ago now though. ive never seen portlandia but im very critical of television production and execution and i dont think id like it just because im a fan of them. might be nice once in a while but i take it, t.v., to seriously sometimes to get into it. also, to crystal im pretty sure i did say she looked like janet unless im confused again which could very well be the case as im tired at the moment. had an annual get together today on the eastern shore of maryland and im pooped. just for the sake of it heres a cool pic while driving over the bay bridge. it was neat cause one side was all gloomy and the other was all sunshine and blue as we drove the divide. tried to take a pic the best i could with my phone

925635_1531750953725764_1750060413_a.jpg

reading back i should clarify that ive seen like half an episode of portlandia because of the connection before putting something else on. dont know if that qualifies as having watched the show or not cause i couldnt tell you a thing about it nut its not like ive never seen a scene ever. sorry if that confused you, the contradictory statements. its like my feelings about reading gravitys rainbow. tried reading got half way through and said this makes no sense then read a book about the book and got a companion book to read along with it and it made a little more sense but i dont know if feel ive read the book gravitys rainbow or if ive read a book about gravitys rainbow. always struggle to define that but oh well.

wow i think ive seen you in a movie somewhere. private screening of course. do you think portlandia might be more amusing to those with knowledge experience of portland? just curious

You left your black double ended dildo at mine

made me think of requiem for a dream. was gonna make a joke out of it but im to tired at the moment. so movie reference (which is a t.v reference to when abed was to tired and hungover to make a movie reference in community and just said movie reference).

cool guess its just not for me then. no worries. i like stuff like community and curb your enthusiasm just as two examples

haha... I f***ing love Portlandia.

Anyway, dis jus' me, keepin' it hood (pun intended):
AWewNPS.png

f***ing classy.

My 14 year old daughter has been begging me to join this site for ages and I was about to cave till I stumbled across this picture and now I think she should continue to worship morrissey from afar as people like you disgust me. Go get on a moz t and SMILE and grow up gimpy.

My 14 year old daughter has been begging me to join this site for ages and I was about to cave till I stumbled across this picture and now I think she should continue to worship morrissey from afar as people like you disgust me. Go get on a moz t and SMILE and grow up gimpy.

Good call. Close-minded sexually repressed neurotics have no place here.

Good call. Close-minded sexually repressed neurotics have no place here.

It's called being hilarious. You should try it sometime.

Did I tell you about the time I dressed up as a douche for Halloween?

69316_1646186722165_7704739_n.jpg

Wait...this one's better:

71980_1646186802167_3745379_n.jpg

lol, well played -- although isn't it de rigueur to at least mention a spanking?

Awwwww, he's cute!

I guess I should put this here since I'm looking fanish. My friend from Texas found this shirt for me. :sweet: I don't wear it often because it's SO WHITE! and I'm always getting dirty. Hey ohhhh! No but really, I keep stuff clean every day which means I'm around dirt and white shirts don't last long.

15135015646_1d5773a724_z.jpg
Is this from our mutual friend? She's always got such lovely gifts. Which reminds me, I need to visit her when I get back to Texas.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom