Members Pics

Re: Hitting things

IMG_4554.jpg

You're fat.

For the record, I'm only joking.

Last edited:
My new tartan dress :) I haven't been on here in ages, I miss you lovely people...! Also in part because I was disappointed that Morrissey isn't coming to the UK :(

- - - Updated - - -

Sea girl in tartan, how lovely! Please, don't stay away this long again....xx

Thanks Members :thumb: and thank you, Seal.

Whats the story on how you got the autograph? Did you just happen to be wearing a MIM shirt and bump into him in a bar?

i have it on good authority this person is really 49 :crazy::lbf:

Lol. Random. You should get with kissmyshades and go masturbate in the shower or something. :lbf:

Here you go CrystalGeezer, If you don't mind the gory details. :o

I flew to Gothenburg for the book signing and, like many, failed to make it to the treasure. But! I'd booked a few days in the city for me and my friend Maggie to hang out, so after the day of disappointment we'd made our way to some of the record shops in town. I was browsing in this particular shop (which was quite well M stocked) where I happened to start chatting to the guy who worked there. He must've seen the MIM T shirt and he struck up chat regarding Morrissey in the city. I explained to him that we'd made it here from London to get our books signed but were unluckly in doing so.

He told me I should find out which hotel he was staying at, and with that he phoned a friend of his that was apparently 'in the know'- supposedly he was staying at one of two 'Hotel Elite'. My friend and I picked the plushest looking one, sank a few Guinness and made our way there for about 4.00pm (about the time the hotel pub opened). The old fashioned mock English pub was pretty empty but had so much character and I thought there would be a good chance we may see him here having a pre dinner light ale..As I was ordering our first drinks I said to the bar girl -I've heard Morrissey may be staying at this hotel - she told me that she's been told not to divulge that information.. - which obviously meant yes he is!

She was lovely and after a few more pints in this empty hotel pub we were told that we should probably go up to the cocktail bar in the main hotel for 6.00pm (wink wink) So we did. I walked up the stairs through reception and we found ourselves in the very posh Hotel bar, which was empty, perfect! We grabbed a seat where we had a good view of the restaurant which was in front of the bar itself. After an hour of quaffing champagne that neither of us could afford we decided we'd call it a day at 7 and go find somewhere else to go, but! at around 6.45 I looked to the left of me and saw the side profile of a gentleman with a flat cap and what looked to be that chin walking past the bar door headed up the stairs. It was him!

I sprinted off towards him leaving my friend there. He and his fella were walking up the stairs and had just made it to the first landing when I shouted - MORRISSEY!! -
The concierge ran over to me and barked at me that "I mustn't". M heard that and of course came down for a chat with myself and Maggie for a few minutes.
I remember most of what I said to him but try to forget.. I mustv'e asked " so, have you had a nice day?" only the 3 times. I was what they call star struck and I've never had a feeling like it. My heart was beating out of my chest when he signed that on my person, and at that point it was only me and him there in the lobby, beacuse Maggie went to grab her vinyl i'd bought her from the bar. He took what felt like a f***ing eon writing that, which was perfect. As his pen was writing the 'E' I had to mention my ridiculously loud heart thud, through sheer embarrassment, to which he replied - It's normal...- so very Morrissey. Again, perfect!
He also asked where i'd like the T shirt signed and when I pointed out where he said "Morrissey is murder" Made my year, and then some.

Here is Maggie's signed vinyl from the occasion, if you're interested.
By the way, Morrissey told her to leave it a second before returning it to the plastic sleeve as it would smudge. And of course, in the heat of the moment and in her utter excitement, it indeed smudged.

unnamed.jpg

Whats the story on how you got the autograph? Did you just happen to be wearing a MIM shirt and bump into him in a bar?

Last edited:
Here you go CrystalGeezer, If you don't mind the gory details. :o

I flew to Gothenburg for the book signing and, like many, failed to make it to the treasure. But! I'd booked a few days in the city for me and my friend Maggie to hang out, so after the day of disappointment we'd made our way to some of the record shops in town. I was browsing in this particular shop (which was quite well M stocked) where I happened to start chatting to the guy who worked there. He must've seen the MIM T shirt and he struck up chat regarding Morrissey in the city. I explained to him that we'd made it here from London to get our books signed but were unluckly in doing so.

He told me I should find out which hotel he was staying at, and with that he phoned a friend of his that was apparently 'in the know'- supposedly he was staying at one of two 'Hotel Elite'. My friend and I picked the plushest looking one, sank a few Guinness and made our way there for about 4.00pm (about the time the hotel pub opened). The old fashioned mock English pub was pretty empty but had so much character and I thought there would be a good chance we may see him here having a pre dinner light ale..As I was ordering our first drinks I said to the bar girl -I've heard Morrissey may be staying at this hotel - she told me that she's been told not to divulge that information.. - which obviously meant yes he is!

She was lovely and after a few more pints in this empty hotel pub we were told that we should probably go up to the cocktail bar in the main hotel for 6.00pm (wink wink) So we did. I walked up the stairs through reception and we found ourselves in the very posh Hotel bar, which was empty, perfect! We grabbed a seat where we had a good view of the restaurant which was in front of the bar itself. After an hour of quaffing champagne that neither of us could afford we decided we'd call it a day at 7 and go find somewhere else to go, but! at around 6.45 I looked to the left of me and saw the side profile of a gentleman with a flat cap and what looked to be that chin walking past the bar door headed up the stairs. It was him!

I sprinted off towards him leaving my friend there. He and his fella were walking up the stairs and had just made it to the first landing when I shouted - MORRISSEY!! -
The concierge ran over to me and barked at me that "I mustn't". M heard that and of course came down for a chat with myself and Maggie for a few minutes.
I remember most of what I said to him but try to forget.. I mustv'e asked " so, have you had a nice day?" only the 3 times. I was what they call star struck and I've never had a feeling like it. My heart was beating out of my chest when he signed that on my person, and at that point it was only me and him there in the lobby, beacuse Maggie went to grab her vinyl i'd bought her from the bar. He took what felt like a f***ing eon writing that, which was perfect. As his pen was writing the 'E' I had to mention my ridiculously loud heart thud, through sheer embarrassment, to which he replied - It's normal...- so very Morrissey. Again, perfect!
He also asked where i'd like the T shirt signed and when I pointed out where he said "Morrissey is murder" Made my year, and then some.

Here is Maggie's signed vinyl from the occasion, if you're interested.
By the way, Morrissey told her to leave it a second before returning it to the plastic sleeve as it would smudge. And of course, in the heat of the moment and in her utter excitement, it indeed smudged.

View attachment 31502

I'm glad I asked! That's a lovely story, so glad the hotel staff helped you out making your trek more exciting than a silly book signing. That feeling when you spot him somewhere unexpected, nothing compares. Heart jumps in throat.

My first foray into the Moz quiff idea, didn't quite work but it was an okay haircut in general, I was told. I hate those self-shots but people were asking me on Facebook to post a pic as soon as I left the hair-dressers.

memozbw.jpg

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom