Members Pics

Where has your sense of humour gone, CG? I was being ironic...

I've danced with my share of anon's. :D Frank Sinatra calls it flying. The best trolls know how to use anonymous as a tool to string a lost girl out for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because you can pretend they're someone they aren't. They enable fantasies.

Sorry to disable, but, as someone recently and wisely declared: "I Ain't A Dude."

Which is probably why I pay totally free compliments to good-looking laydeez now and then...Just out of genuine admiration and stuff.
-=Terribly inappropriate, I KNOW. And not even in a lesbodouchey way.

Sorry to disable, but, as someone recently and wisely declared: "I Ain't A Dude."

Which is probably why I pay totally free compliments to good-looking laydeez now and then...Just out of genuine admiration and stuff.
-=Terribly inappropriate, I KNOW. And not even in a lesbodouchey way.

lol, don't worry, it had not 'enable' anything to be honest! thanks for the genuine admiration and stuff :)

lol, don't worry, it had not 'enable' anything to be honest! thanks for the genuine admiration and stuff :)

Glad SOMEONE likes it. :)

Yes. I'm in the sort of mood that makes one say nice things to Italians of various sexes. ;)
I'll just draw the line at Giuseppe Galbani over in Rome, or whatever his name actually is. One should never force oneself...

(Well, obviously some people do, but they have much lower standards.)

20140703_215107.jpg

Smiths and Morrissey fan since the mid 80s

Rockin' the Dick Van Dyke look in my too-small Nuit Noire shirt today:
dvd_zpscef405ce.png
I don't know who told men that it's okay to part your hair in the middle. It is not okay. It makes every man look like a total goober. Slick that hair back or part it on the side and report back to us with the results. Also, lose the neck beard. <3

My hair is very fine and wispy when it's not smothered with a week's worth of greasy sweat... I can't do a damn thing with it without using a ton of product. It just falls that way... ;_;

I was wearing a hat before, so it was a mess anyway... as for the neckbeard, yeah. I know it's gross. :cool:

PS: I took a shower since... and then put the same shirt right back on.
LIKE A HIPPIE.

10151825_10202576288702128_2744255749816227991_n.jpg

This is me and my oldest son from a couple months ago.

10474763_10202920933958044_3008161352991612603_n-2.jpg

And this is from a couple weeks ago, my other, younger son.

10404318_10202994693681991_7834510740379609931_n.jpg

And here’s a rare pic of all of us together

Last edited:
Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom