Members Pics

Vicodin from my neck surgery I didn't use bc vicodin makes me queasy. But I save it for my pill-popping friends. (Of which I have several which is slightly concerning on the zombie spectrum of inquiry.)

THere's nothing wrong with cellulite. Your hatred of the human body is fascinating. It's like looking into the window of the self-loathing battle you fight in your brain every minute. It must be exhausting. Did a pimple DESTROY you in high school?

I don't get pimples very often. My greatest asset is my facial complexion. Genetics baby. Cellulite is vile. Scars are lovely.

I don't get pimples very often. My greatest asset is my facial complexion. Genetics baby. Cellulite is vile. Scars are lovely.

Cellulite is natural. The vile thing is your reduction of it to something horrific based on a boardroom of men who decided photoshopping imperfection is the new form of control, shaming people into buying their creams and ointments to cure something that was never a disease in the first place.

Cellulite is natural. The vile thing is your reduction of it to something horrific based on a boardroom of men who decided photoshopping imperfection is the new form of control, shaming people into buying their creams and ointments to cure something that was never a disease in the first place.

:highfive:

Explains why I've heard you sobbing in the shower while you sing that line from "I Have Forgiven Jesus," no?

There isn't the full clip online but this is one of the funniest Family Guy clips ever. It makes me laugh every time. They cut off the best part when they did a that thing they do where Stewie's just standing there staring for waaaaay too long.

Last edited by a moderator:

Complexion is all about the kidney glands production of B5 and not about genetics at all. Myths about the skin are so many but few know the facts despite having access to doctors and the internet.

Explains why I've heard you sobbing in the shower while you sing that line from "I Have Forgiven Jesus," no?

Every day. It’s a ritual.

- - - Updated - - -

There isn't the full clip online but this is one of the funniest Family Guy clips ever. It makes me laugh every time. They cut off the best part when they did a that thing they do where Stewie's just standing there staring for waaaaay too long.

Incredible!

Last edited by a moderator:
the great existential question of Moz-solo times :rolleyes:
what is worse?
the amount of time two of its posters spending hating each other on here :cool:
or that so many others seem enthralled by it :crazy:

the great existential question of Moz-solo times :rolleyes:
what is worse?
the amount of time two of its posters spending hating each other on here :cool:
or that so many others seem enthralled by it :crazy:

A question almost as existential as "How many posts before Robby creeps us all out with recollection of his latest world sexcapade or objectifies a woman in an adorable yet rapey way?"

:brows::paranoid::horny::eek::lbf::crazy:

Cellulite is unattractive on all persons just as acne is. I feel bad for those who have no control over either. I would never treat them poorly because of these flaws. But I don't have to think it looks good. It doesn't.

I don't think a scraggy vagina neck looks good but thems the breaks kid

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom