Members Pics

Can one refrain from taking a selfie when wearing this? :cool: :o

World_peace.jpg

or even two?

20140729_121749.jpg

Last edited:
You are lovely!

(And I'm with Marred—your shirt is eons better-looking than mine…)

Yes Chickpea is with me and so is Fred. We all own blob shirts. We are thinking of forming a club. The Blob Club. Oh yeah and I just assumed she gets that all the time so why does she need to hear it from me? :)

Where did you buy that t shirt from? It couldn't be from the U.S. store. It's too good a quality. I'm damn jealous. I just have a t shirt with a modern art masterpiece on it. In other words a blob.

Morrissey store (Europe), but the quality is not that good, maybe it looks better in photo.. (maybe me too... :straightface:)

You are lovely!

(And I'm with Marred—your shirt is eons better-looking than mine…)

thank you! :)

Morrissey store (Europe), but the quality is not that good, maybe it looks better in photo.. (maybe me too... :straightface:)

thank you! :)

I have seen you post pics before. I don't think I have seen any with a smile. That partial one here is the most you displayed. I may be wrong but I know I consciously thought, that's the first time she's even cracked a smile. I smile and I look for smiles.

I have seen you post pics before. I don't think I have seen any with a smile. That partial one here is the most you displayed. I may be wrong but I know I consciously thought, that's the first time she's even cracked a smile. I smile and I look for smiles.

This is the best I can do (in pics), unless the smile comes across a bit too 'fake'. It's just that 'it's written all over my face'. (Someone please make me smile smile...)

Me in my favorite Moz shirt…wish I'd bought duplicates!

929130_719495754775785_444318389_n.jpg

One of my two criminally cute doggies, Bruno, hanging off the back of my sofa.

10299833_1506555332901495_563644818_n.jpg

Yes Chickpea is with me and so is Fred. We all own blob shirts. We are thinking of forming a club. The Blob Club. Oh yeah and I just assumed she gets that all the time so why does she need to hear it from me? :)

hah! Very nice pics :) The “WPINOYB” looks so much more “orange” than mine. Mine blends into the wall a little too much.

Me on the roof of the Reichstag

20140730_200131.jpg

Some people can, some cannot

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom