Members Pics

Puddle said:
how does one post pics? i have no idea.
Go here:
http://imageshack.us/

To upload an image, click "Browse...", select an image, click OK/Open, and then click "host it!". After a short while, your image will upload. Depending on your use for the image, use any of the provided linking codes [copy link "Thumbnail for forums (1)"].

P.S. be sure to tick "remove size/resolution bar from thumbnail?" before clicking "host it!".

ok so i figured out how to put up pictures...you'd think i am new to this world wide web thing.
mirrorcam.jpg

I must say, Morrissey fans, at least the ones posting here, are pretty attractive people.

Is it wrong that I'm surprised?

dallow_bg said:
I must say, Morrissey fans, at least the ones posting here, are pretty attractive people.

You are saying what I am thinking! I just never had the guts to say it!;) Huzzah for handsome devils!

dallow_bg said:

Yes, indeed, Moz fans are the bee's knees... but so am I. Lol! :)

I do wish, given the, mildly overblown, number of registrants, that more would upload their pics. Though I understand well the motives of those might care to abstain.

so how come mostly men posting pictures?

could it be Morrissey male fans are vain? or ...well i don't know, I could only speak for myself.

I'm only kidding, I'm sure the female fans are vain as well.

Puddle said:
could it be Morrissey male fans are vain? or ...well i don't know, I could only speak for myself.
I'm only kidding, I'm sure the female fans are vain as well.
Funny, Puddle, given the, erm, diffidence of Mozzer's fan base *clears throat*, that most pics are those of "vain" males. :rolleyes:

Freya said:
I would! If I just could find a decent picture! (i'll keep on looking..)
Oh, come on, Freya, we expect nothing less archaic and fantasied than that previously inscribed in mythology or Wagnerian opera! :)

Codreanu said:
Oh, come on, Freya, we expect nothing less archaic and fantasied than that previously inscribed in mythology or Wagnerian opera! :)

for some reason, sometimes when reading Cod's posts, the voice of Frasier Crane enters my head.

It's not bad thing, I like the show Frasier.

Puddle said:
for some reason, sometimes when reading Cod's posts, the voice of Frasier Crane enters my head.

It's not bad thing, I like the show Frasier.

:D .

dallow_bg said:

Yes! Well not really but I've always thought Morrissey fans were generally cute+stylish. Not to say there aren't exceptions, but seriously, we are a right foxy bunch.

love, math+

Nikita said:
So here is a more recent one

Dear lord Nikita, that first blurry snap suggested one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. Your more recent one reveals you're one of the prettiest men I've ever seen. Shot by both sides, swoon on both sides, but the moral is, clearly, you win.

love, math+

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom