Members Pics

Suzanne said:
it's Ross the Intern!
Thanks, Suzanne. I didn't really need that cheesecake I'd been saving, or a halfway realistic body-image, anyway. :(

Codreanu said:
Thanks, Suzanne. I didn't really need that cheesecake I'd been saving, or a halfway realistic body-image, anyway. :(

you have similar hair and side profiles....but i'm ashamed that i've watched just enough Leno to know. :(

Sami said:
why are you touching yourself or are you having some sort of fit?

hm it does look kind of odd, doesn't it - i had just made the shirt and i was checking how it looked; i didn't know at the time i was being photographed.

thanks to all those who said such nice things, i've turned pink of course.

xo, math+

My First Post!

I used to visit the old board often but never post...a bit creepy over there. ;) This seems like it will be a lot nicer place to do your thing. My pic is on my profile. Err...I guess thats it. I like that we can find out a bit more about each other with the profile stuff. Sorry if I sound a bit Amish about the whole thing, but the only forum I have used what the old solo one.

zom

Last edited:
zom said:
I used to visit the old board often but never post...a bit creepy over there. ;) This seems like it will be a lot nicer place to do your thing. My pic is on my profile. Err...I guess thats it. I like that we can find out a bit more about each other with the profile stuff. Sorry if I sound a bit Amish about the whole thing, but the only forum I have used what the old solo one.

zom

Good to see you posting, you are quite handsome...as it appears many fellow soloers are!

I am blushing! The funny thing about that pic is that it took about 90 bad mugshots before that one, I don't know how it came out that well. I took it myself, and it wound up pretty nice. Go figure...

zom

zom said:
I am blushing! The funny thing about that pic is that it took about 90 bad mugshots before that one, I don't know how it came out that well. I took it myself, and it wound up pretty nice. Go figure...

zom

Trust me, I know the feeling. I turn out very pink in a lot of photos, so I usually make them black and white for profile shots!

So many good looking people. I just hope that you will all fit into my (windowless) van when I come around to get you. :eek:

Then, yes you are correct. But not of the "normal" type. More along the line of the out-casts. Or the ones that take the jobs no one else will do. As for the Navy, I work with certian "members" of the Navy quite often. Mostly those that come from Coronado at some point.

BoyRacer said:
Then, yes you are correct. But not of the "normal" type. More along the line of the out-casts. Or the ones that take the jobs no one else will do. As for the Navy, I work with certian "members" of the Navy quite often. Mostly those that come from Coronado at some point.
No paper work for you then! ;)

Codreanu said:
I think the pic is slightly overexposed, I'm not really that pale. Here is one in natural light.

190086699l0vg.jpg

I really don't care if you're pale, pink with polka dots or greenish... your curls are so adorable, forget the teint!

BoyRacer said:
Its good to see your picking up what I am putting down. With all this cryptic mumbo jumbo.
LOL

Im amazed too, as normally Im a bit slow.. I guess being married to the Navy for so long has me finally picking up on this stuff. Now if only I knew what all the damn abbreviations stood for!

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom