Members Pics

You do look really cool. I like the shirt, reminds me of one I bought for my friend Colin last Christmas... I thought it was really cool... he hated it, but bless, he did wear it once to please me!

tmpphpzOyxek.jpg

tmpphpDL64av.jpg

Me in an absolute kip of a pub in Warwickshire on St Stephen's Day (not Boxing Day like you weirdos call it).

you remind me Topher Grace, i hope you don't mind me saying.

you just like watchin me play 'pocket pool'

Naaaaaaaa I just like watchin you jerk peoples chains. Speaking of jerking chains, maybe god or jesus or whoever should stop pulling mine and make this facking snow stop falling cuz im tired of shoveling my got damn drive.

BR

You'd better get a copy of his CD!:eek:

Scott Walker, Marc Almond and Momus did his covers which shows how influential and great Jacques Brel is!!;)

Don't worry I've got plenty. I was just kidding! (I think you knew this? I don't really ever undertand these face things??).

I don't know anyone who dyes their hair ginger, blonde and black hair dye is the in thing. :D

I do.

I'm not sure but I may have posted this picture before. Oh well....

I've never heard it either.. Oh, cruel world!:D

Me eating pie...

luche.jpg

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom