Members Pics

Helen Keller said:
Interesting. Do people often photograph you pretending to read?

lol - clearly he's attempting to be pretentious lol

dazzak said:
Yeah, I know that Suzanne. Nikita was talking about Low on vinyl so unless he was an extremely precocious 7-year-old, it's a valid question.

:)

Hmm. Yes, i think i've also seen Low on vinyl, and it was sometime last year....

Codreanu said:
I think the pic is slightly overexposed, I'm not really that pale. Here is one in natural light.

190086699l0vg.jpg

it's Ross the Intern!

Helen Keller said:
Interesting. Do people often photograph you pretending to read?
Yes, they do. That particular photo was taken by my nephew while I was, in fact, reading. Only as at the moment it was snapped I was "studiously" avoiding him and biting my tongue to keep from bolting.

And why is it that you care?

you look like a member of the SS

Indie band...

Fin said:
Nice photo, you should be in an indie band.

I was, alas! A brilliant but nevertheless unsuccessful one...

Mozza nearly saw us live once - he was at The Dublin Castle one night we played there but the support bands were so horrible he left... We were hoping he'd fall in love with our bass player Jason...

hd_or_j.jpg

Codreanu said:
Yes, they do. That particular photo was taken by my nephew while I was, in fact, reading. Only as at the moment it was snapped I was "studiously" avoiding him and biting my tongue to keep from bolting.

That's a good story, Mark! You should pretend to write books, too!

this charming man said:
God - this picture is life-size!!! Oh well, here goes:

hd_black_ian.jpg

Nice to see what Stephen King looks like without his glasses :D

WhyteGrrrl said:
Oh rubbish, I for one would love to see a picture of you!
Hey!! i was just talking to you...erm...elsewhere.. ;)

Yes, perhaps i shall grace you all with my visage once i find a decent picture. It might be the end of the boards, but well, these things happen. :)

dazzak said:
Oh. Well, here I am:

foetus-15semaines.jpg

oh. well, be careful where you kick your mommy!

MrRoboto said:
Hey!! i was just talking to you...erm...elsewhere.. ;)

Yes, perhaps i shall grace you all with my visage once i find a decent picture. It might be the end of the boards, but well, these things happen. :)

Oh go on, if you look half as lovely as your post are at the other place..then you should definetly grace us with a picture!

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom