Members Pics

Here's a more up to date, less "posing" photo of me and my son.

It's the day after the Gateshead gig so please excuse the rather "looking like shit" appearance; I spent £300 on booze in 36 hours.......:)

(also the colour is a bit buggered as it's taken on my smartphone)

PS - My teeth don't normally show like that - must be my son pulling me back!

Last edited:
mjp said:

It's the day after the Gateshead gig so please excuse the rather "looking like shit" appearance; I spent £300 on booze in 36 hours.......:)

Very nice. The little guy is adorable.

Ironnie......Ireggie

mjp said:

Awwwwww, I see the next generation of a Moz/Smiths fan right there :)

WhyteGrrrl said:
I try to stay out of the sun as well. I come in two colours.. whyte and red.. I couldnt tan if I wanted to.. and trust me I dont! must be hard to stay out of the sun in texas.. just like it is here in california!

yeah, it's easy for Cod to stay out of the Texas sun because he's in Oklahoma!

in Tx, we actively stay out of the sun. there are no beaches here. the sun is broiling everything. it seems that since september of last year that we are averaging about 10 degrees above the average daily high.

i was thinking yesterday if Shakespeare lived in TX, a sonnet such as "shall i compare thee to a summer's day" wouldn't exist unless it was followed with "thou art just as miserable...."

Suzanne said:
yeah, it's easy for Cod to stay out of the Texas sun because he's in Oklahoma!

in Tx, we actively stay out of the sun. there are no beaches here. the sun is broiling everything. it seems that since september of last year that we are averaging about 10 degrees above the average daily high.

i was thinking yesterday if Shakespeare lived in TX, a sonnet such as "shall i compare thee to a summer's day" wouldn't exist unless it was followed with "thou art just as miserable...."

Silly me, I dunno why I though he was Texan. Its hot in OK though, too, having lived in the next state over. I live about 2-3 hours from any sort of beach in this awful valley. It really is the desert (as most of CA is, we just try to fool ourselves by grabbing all the water from our nearby states) Makes me miss the Naval Base in Washington State.. at least weather wise!

ThesleuthsurveysTesco.jpg

This is me - it was taken in Tescos - but me and my friend were thrown out subsequently for taking photos in there

C.W. McCall said:
Is this really you? No sign of "a large member" in this pic.

a large member is a large penis

that's because my penis isn't attached to my back, if you want to see if - i would post a picture of it here, but one or two tedious terrys will object

Sami said:
that's because my penis isn't attached to my back, if you want to see if - i would post a picture of it here, but one or two tedious terrys will object

No, thanks, I have other hobbies, but for 60 posts now it's been stated you have a big willy, one would've thought your picture would feature the evidence.

C.W. McCall said:
No, thanks, I have other hobbies, but for 60 posts now it's been stated you have a big willy, one would've thought your picture would feature the evidence.
If you have to say it, it's not true.

dazzak said:
I thought you said you were born in the era of vinyl?

poor young dazzak! the era of vinyl lasted well into the mid-to-late 80's. i myself owned a few vinyl albums in my youth....by the Muppets, Smurfs, and Donald Duck!

And Prince.

Suzanne said:
poor young dazzak! the era of vinyl lasted well into the mid-to-late 80's. i myself owned a few vinyl albums in my youth....by the Muppets, Smurfs, and Donald Duck!

And Prince.
Yeah, I know that Suzanne. Nikita was talking about Low on vinyl so unless he was an extremely precocious 7-year-old, it's a valid question.

Codreanu said:
I think the pic is slightly overexposed, I'm not really that pale. Here is one in natural light.

190086699l0vg.jpg

Interesting. Do people often photograph you pretending to read?

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom