Members Pics

Cellulite is unattractive on all persons just as acne is. I feel bad for those who have no control over either.

This made me laugh because I've had both virtually all my life, and no matter what I did, they never left, or they did, but not for long...
You're right...I guess I'm a weak person... I should have changed the locks... :D

This made me laugh because I've had both virtually all my life, and no matter what I did, they never left, or they did, but not for long...
You're right...I guess I'm a weak person... I should have changed the locks... :D

She has a f***ing nasty-ass soul as dry and stupid as her sad old snatch. Your cellulite and acne are beautiful to me. :sweet:

She has a f***ing nasty-ass soul as dry and stupid as her sad old snatch. Your cellulite and acne are beautiful to me. :sweet:

Please tell me how you can even remotely consider yourself a liberal, progressive feminist with comments like that. You have no evidence to the condition or texture or moisture level of my vagina; yet, you, Mozza, and NHNS have made numerous comments regarding these imagined attributes based on what? Age? Weight? That is pseudoscience love. FBE.

Please tell me how you can even remotely consider yourself a liberal, progressive feminist with comments like that. You have no evidence to the condition or texture or moisture level of my vagina; yet, you, Mozza, and NHNS have made numerous comments regarding these imagined attributes based on what? Age? Weight? That is pseudoscience love. FBE.

Haha, when you say sentences like that it makes you sound a c***.

I sense a pain in your desperate attempts to sound intelligent. It's the pain of your labia crying out for Replens, but it can't cry because your vaginal tears have dried up so you've nothing left but Ted Talks and judging others appearance.

I sense a pain in your desperate attempts to sound intelligent. It's the pain of your labia crying out for Replens, but it can't cry because your vaginal tears have dried up so you've nothing left but Ted Talks and judging others appearance.

I bet you were voted most charming in high school. :rolleyes:

Girls: will you all please stop fighting like street harridans in Constantinople bazaar?!?
and I'm not just saying that to please Robby.

yeah well I don't know, think of Grace Kelly or something!!

I bet you were voted most charming in high school. :rolleyes:

In High School I hid in the darkroom while the cheerleaders and jocks voted for each other. I drank Stop Bath for lunch and developed crushes on ghosts.

Girls: will you all please stop fighting like street harridans in Constantinople bazaar?!?
and I'm not just saying that to please Robby.

yeah well I don't know, think of Grace Kelly or something!!

Grace Kelly voluntarily became a princess. f*** that shit.

Grace Kelly voluntarily became a princess. f*** that shit.

So, if Morrissey was Prince of Papua, and asked Barney for your hand, and Barney couldn't give a shit either way, you would turn Morrissey down just because of an unfortunate title? Really CG? Really?

I call bullshit, lady.

So, if Morrissey was Prince of Papua, and asked Barney for your hand, and Barney couldn't give a shit either way, you would turn Morrissey down just because of an unfortunate title? Really CG? Really?

I call bullshit, lady.

You forgot to log in as No1uno.

If only my high school had had a darkroom. :tears:

I bet you had Field Hockey, though. We didn't have Field Hockey. :tears: I think Degrassi Junior High put the idea in my head as there are ZERO field hockey teams in SoCal. :D

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom