Members Pics

I'd make an excuse to drive to Shipley to see you, Peter. :D

Patrick! is halfway between that bloke from the Smiffs and Andrew Garfield. And he likes striptease. What's not to like? I love Andrew, I don't mind naked people. PM me!!!

Oh dear. Could it be... a Married Internetter Loosely Flirting? ;)

Does..."I swear, I never did anything, God is my witness, but then out of the blue this lonely girl started hitting on me, luckily my troll-friends came to my rescue, and the wench learnt her lesson" ...ring a bell?
No? Oh allright then. Keep on giffing Corny. :D

Does..."I swear, I never did anything, God is my witness, but then out of the blue this lonely girl started hitting on me, luckily my troll-friends came to my rescue, and the wench learnt her lesson" ...ring a bell?

I recall that story somewhere in my recent memory.

Internetter Loosely Flirting types, oh well.....a crowd on here!

Last edited:
Gorgeous!
Yeah:thumb:
Even without the smile:D:D
Use your imagination.
With dem dare cheek bones it would maybe be a drop dead smile.
Or maybe we won't have long to wait.
I don't have crystal balls but,I see I smiley one in the near future.
Lets have dat dare veil lifted.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom