Members Pics

But you know you have problems, right?

Actually you missed a digit. But yes dear, I I do. Unfortunately you have no idea why, how, or even who. Good trolls like youuu, never dooo...

I kinda feel sorry for you man. Here all day long, trying to get people to hate your guts. So pointless, when you think about it. Noone cares that much.
But...Can't you see RB has a massive crush on you? Everyone knows. Wonder why she's bordertroll? Could it be, just to make herself more attractive to you?
Has she failed? Or has SHE won, too? :)

It's just, if you two got together, we'd get a breather... You could intimately hate each other and leave other people alone (cute girls, younger men, anonymouses)...
Do think about it guys :) VivaHate found love here, after all! See, there's hope for superior beings like you folks!

Re: But you know you have problems, right?

I kinda feel sorry for you man. Here all day long, trying to get people to hate your guts. So pointless, when you think about it. Noone cares that much.

107744a.jpg

Actually you missed a digit. But yes dear, I I do. Unfortunately you have no idea why, how, or even who. Good trolls like youuu, never dooo...

But...Can't you see RB has a massive crush on you? Everyone knows. Wonder why she's bordertroll? Could it be, just to make herself more attractive to you?
Has she failed? Or has SHE won, too? :)

It's just, if you two got together, we'd get a breather... You could intimately hate each other and leave other people alone (cute girls, younger men, anonymouses)...
Do think about it guys :) VivaHate found love here, after all! See, there's hope for superior beings like you folks!

138-o.gif

Hey realitybites, What show is that picture you have in the above post from ?

Last edited:

I haven't been on here in a while. But things never change!!!

Members pics thread kids...NEVER a place to post a pic!

532238_487281381326126_1310640473_n.png

What an astute observation to make after 4 months as a member...

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom