Members Pics

Re: Hitting things

View attachment 15605 Well... if you insist...

Lovely photo. You look a little bit like Ashley Judd. Ever hear that before?

- - - Updated - - -

Yay, another broad spamming pictures of herself.

Let me explain the members pics thing...you have to build up a reputation, some kind of post count, so that people can be curious as to the face behind the posts. You don't just come on here with a bunch of look at me look at me bullshit.

You just signed up, you have four posts, and half of them are in Members Pics.

Some people are exhibitionists. That's their M.O.

Others are painfully shy... or very ugly... and will never post a pic.

Let me explain the members pics thing...you have to build up a reputation, some kind of post count, so that people can be curious as to the face behind the posts. You don't just come on here with a bunch of look at me look at me bullshit.

Well, uh, I guess this must be about me. I don't see how I'm spamming photos of myself considering I've only posted one. Sorry if I've offended you but I don't get on any kind of forums often, I wasn't aware that I'd need to "build my reputation" first so that it's more convenient and exciting for others to look at me later on. This is what I look like, I'm new here, I saw this thread and it seemed like a good enough opportunity to attempt to half-ass introduce myself. My sincerest apologies.

Well, uh, I guess this must be about me. I don't see how I'm spamming photos of myself considering I've only posted one. Sorry if I've offended you but I don't get on any kind of forums often, I wasn't aware that I'd need to "build my reputation" first so that it's more convenient and exciting for others to look at me later on. This is what I look like, I'm new here, I saw this thread and it seemed like a good enough opportunity to attempt to half-ass introduce myself. My sincerest apologies.

I'd hardly say I'm offended. More irritated...but I don't own the goddamn place, so post away.

lay off. this is a members pic thread.

lay off. this is a members pic thread.

You're a dunce. I'll do what I like.

you 2 should get together....

californication-fingerpoke-rs.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm not into fat girls who rock the contrived 50s retro bullshit look...

Re: picturesque pathetic psychos

I don't own the goddamn place

Ooooh look, a homeless troll!

Let's buy this creche for Skylarker, so he can have the place all to himself.
He could then pretend to be a nice new (female) member, post a picture in this thread, and then harass himself all day.

He's pretty much emptied the place already... Almost there Skylarker, keep up the good work!

This place needs some therapy. :squiffy:

Ooooh look, a homeless troll!

Let's buy this creche for Skylarker, so he can have the place all to himself.
He could then pretend to be a nice new (female) member, post a picture in this thread, and then harass himself all day.

He's pretty much emptied the place already... Almost there Skylarker, keep up the good work!

You win!

Robby is.

:lbf:

says the person complains about people uploading picture on a picture thread.

Having a little trouble typing today?

You have some nerve commenting on a pretty girls weight, especially one who is not overweight. Your uncouth post speaks volumes about you. I bet you were the misfit kid from the trailer park who used to bully all the pretty girls in school because you KNEW you had no chance with them. Oh, if only your parents would spend their government check money on buying you decent clothes instead of booze... :(

Since we're commenting on appearances, you have no room to judge what with your skinhead-goes-to-the-rodeo look (or is it Seattle?). In any event, you have a face only your crackhead mother could love.

So why don't you lay off the computer and tend to your ugly kids?

:cool:

You have some nerve commenting on a pretty girls weight, especially one who is not overweight. Your uncouth post speaks volumes about you. I bet you were the misfit kid from the trailer park who used to bully all the pretty girls in school because you KNEW you had no chance with them. Oh, if only your parents would spend their government check money on buying you decent clothes instead of booze... :(

Since we're commenting on appearances, you have no room to judge what with your skinhead-goes-to-the-rodeo look (or is it Seattle?). In any event, you have a face only your crackhead mother could love.

Well golly gee, you sure did give me a talkin' to...far be it from me to survive such a witty, merciless reprimand. I know when I'm beaten....and your vicious username says it all...you're a maneater! Ouch!

INTERNET, BEWARE!!!!!

You have some nerve commenting on a pretty girls weight, especially one who is not overweight.

tumblr_lz5uf1B1lz1qd8nujo1_500.gif

She is pretty... but, is also a little overweight.

Your uncouth post speaks volumes about you. I bet you were the misfit kid from the trailer park who used to bully all the pretty girls in school because you KNEW you had no chance with them. Oh, if only your parents would spend their government check money on buying you decent clothes instead of booze... :(

Not true. I like it.

How low. Never bring the kids into the argument. Just makes you look like a dickhead.

How low. Never bring the kids into the argument. Just makes you look like a dickhead.

I always get a kick out of that stuff...remember, I've had these halfwits wish choking on my kids, and accuse me of molestation...based on nothing but the fact that they were butthurt from getting banned from a f***ing Morrissey forum.

The lower they go, the more I laugh. And I like to laugh...don't you?

I always get a kick out of that stuff...remember, I've had these halfwits wish choking on my kids, and accuse me of molestation...based on nothing but the fact that they were butthurt from getting banned from a f***ing Morrissey forum.

The lower they go, the more I laugh. And I like to laugh...don't you?

Yes, I do! That is why I read Geezer's posts. They'e so convoluted, that they're amusing.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom