Members Pics

nice seats, shitty team:p

They're NUMBER THREE! They've NEVER won a title. It's funny, the rafters of Staples Center is all gold and purple, gold and purple, gold and purple. Not a single Clippers banner. I don;t follow basketball (my dad does) but after seeing it live, it's an incredibly athletic sport, they're almost like ballet dancers out there. And HUGE. I commented that Chris Paul (CP3?) looked like a midget compared to the others and my dad reminded me that Paul is 6'3", hardly a midget. ANd there was this phenomenal over the shoulder pass, it is fun to watch. Though baseball's my sport of choice, I'm slightly a beeball convert after seeing them play in person. :o

They're NUMBER THREE! They've NEVER won a title. It's funny, the rafters of Staples Center is all gold and purple, gold and purple, gold and purple. Not a single Clippers banner. I don;t follow basketball (my dad does) but after seeing it live, it's an incredibly athletic sport, they're almost like ballet dancers out there. And HUGE. I commented that Chris Paul (CP3?) looked like a midget compared to the others and my dad reminded me that Paul is 6'3", hardly a midget. ANd there was this phenomenal over the shoulder pass, it is fun to watch. Though baseball's my sport of choice, I'm slightly a beeball convert after seeing them play in person. :o

I know, they're doing better than the lakers :p I really like blake griffin and chris paul as players but the spurs are my team. I saw them play in San Antonio a few weeks back. I think it's so much better watching in the stadium, rather than tv.

How cute. It's trying to be mean.

Mate that is me trying to be nothing. Just a casual observation from someone on the sidelines. You seem like an erudite young chap more than capable of fighting your own battles but the way Viva runs around acting your own personal fluffer is embarrassing to them and insulting to you.

Just my 2 cents worth. As you can see from my anemic post count I am not a volume poster but every so often something will roll out of me and then I will bugger off back into the wilderness :lbf:

Mate that is me trying to be nothing. Just a casual observation from someone on the sidelines. You seem like an erudite young chap more than capable of fighting your own battles but the way Viva runs around acting your own personal fluffer is embarrassing to them and insulting to you.

Just my 2 cents worth. As you can see from my anemic post count I am not a volume poster but every so often something will roll out of me and then I will bugger off back into the wilderness :lbf:

Quifftastic.

Haha see what I mean?

Skylarker says "Jump!"

Viva says "how high?"

Well I think I've about used up my 6 monthly allotment of posts and as usual they didn't amount to much :lbf:

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom