Members Pics

tumblr_mg2wzjniS71qcwhkeo7_r1_250.gif

This is true I suppose. I do feel an affinity with his music due to experiencing the same things he sings about. As was once said, the smiths only happened because Morrissey walked home in the rain once too often....
I wouldn't say I love rain because I experience it so often ;) but it does give the music a certain feeling.

I was f***ing joking.

This is true I suppose. I do feel an affinity with his music due to experiencing the same things he sings about.

Has your skull been squeezed? Did your mama lay softly on the riverbed? Are you a keen window cleaner? Did you get impaled on railing while being Asian?

Has your skull been squeezed? Did your mama lay softly on the riverbed? Are you a keen window cleaner? Did you get impaled on railing while being Asian?

Maybe she was referring to the desire for manlove expressed in his songs...

You two are nasty pieces of work.
I should have realised you were joking skylarker...although it sounded pretty serious to me.
Why do you frequent this board so much if you just want to insult everyone?

Its sad because when I joined this forum I thought you were a decent guy but now I'm not so sure...

You strike me as the type of person who mistakes humor and playfulness for malice. You seem to lack any kind of sense of humor (so much, that when you see a joke, you have no idea what it is). I didn't see !Viva Hate! or Skylarker insult you. They were simply joking about specific Morrissey lyrics. I mean, you relate to his words so much, right? How could you possibly find fault in someone referencing his lyrics? Don't be such a crybaby and do everyone a favor by studying up a bit on your demigod before you start saying asinine baby fan things again and get offended when someone more knowledgable calls you out in a playful manner. Yeah.

Last edited:
You strike me as the type of person who mistakes humor and playfulness for malice. You seem to lack any kind of sense of humor (so much, that when you see a joke, you have no idea what it is). I didn't see !Viva Hate! or Skylarker insult you. They were simply joking about specific Morrissey lyrics. I mean, you relate to his words so much, right? How could you possibly find fault in someone referencing his lyrics? Don't be such a crybaby and do everyone a favor by studying up a bit on your demigod before you start saying asinine baby fan things again and get offended when someone more knowledgable calls you out in a playful manner. Yeah.

I do have a sense of humour and I find alot of things funny, but not silly insults that aren't really needed.
I think some of what was said was aimed at me but hey, I'm not crying about it. That post about skylarker was more to do with the other post about Margaret Dale in the G.D forum.
I guess I am a little too sensitive but thats just my nature, we all have our cross to carry.

Its sad because when I joined this forum I thought you were a decent guy but now I'm not so sure...

C'mon. I really need a chick in England to like me and approve of my posts. When you came along I thought you were the one.

Don't shit on my dreams. Please?

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom