Members Pics

Irony Alert

Uncleskinny said:
Hitting a wood sculpture in Grizedale forest last week. Looking hungover.

You're so skinny!

Codreanu said:
There are a few pics on my myspace page. This one my profile image.

303682770m6iw.jpg

you look embalmed

Sami said:
you look embalmed

I hate to say this Cod because you are one of the most stand up guys on this board, but:

He kinda reminded me of Robert Smith in that photo. :eek:

Jim Rome said:
I hate to say this Cod because you are one of the most stand up guys on this board, but:
He kinda reminded me of Robert Smith in that photo. :eek:
I'll dig around and see if I can find some of my old pics w/ longer, ratted-up, hair and garish lipstick. :p

I would still need to have them scanned.
Uncleskinny? j/k

i know someone is going to post a pic of freeyourself at some point

Math Tinder said:
mathmoztongue.jpg

that's me, i made that shirt too

why are you touching yourself or are you having some sort of fit?

WhyteGrrrl said:
Damn.. and I was going to ask how you managed such a milky complexion! I love pale skin.

My secret is avoiding direct or indirect sunlight at all costs; frequent exfoliation and a little talc doesn't hurt either. There are sundry skin-care products in the ethnic aisle of most drugstores that might help. I've also heard of people daubing their complexion w/ apple cider vinegar and even taking it internally for lighter skin ... hey, it worked for Byron.

Codreanu said:
My secret is avoiding direct or indirect sunlight at all costs; frequent exfoliation and a little talc doesn't hurt either. There are sundry skin-care products in the ethnic aisle of most drugstores that might help. I've also heard of people daubing their complexion w/ apple cider vinegar and even taking it internally for lighter skin ... hey, it worked for Byron.

I try to stay out of the sun as well. I come in two colours.. whyte and red.. I couldnt tan if I wanted to.. and trust me I dont! must be hard to stay out of the sun in texas.. just like it is here in california!

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom