Members Pics

Denia said:
lol
your daughter's learning guitar? acoustic i assume. i started out with acoustic also but i've always been very fond of the bass. it's one of those instruments that can be incorporated into any style of music, which is great for me cuz i appreciate music as a whole.

Actually, she is starting out with an electric, cos that is what her Dad plays and she wants to be like him. :)

starting in electric? wow... that's daring. i might try electric as soon as i'm sure of my bass skills. 4 strings are much easier than 6! lol:D

never been to Brooklyn (or the USA) but most people here in the Uk tend to prejudice more against the (dirty) deep south than NY. Nowt wrong with NY

kingdai said:
never been to Brooklyn (or the USA) but most people here in the Uk tend to prejudice more against the (dirty) deep south than NY. Nowt wrong with NY
*dirty deep south* *snickers*

I have lived in the dirty deep south, just like anywhere else, it has it's finer and lesser points. Fanatical religious types were always the biggest turn off for me....

kingdai said:
haha dirty deep south... oh, it's not that bad. but i will say the north is much better. especially NY, and i can give you 4 reasons:

1. Madison Square Garden(ignore the red eye)
MSG.jpg

2. 42nd Street
42street.jpg

3. Subway Stations lol
subway.jpg

4. The MTV Building..no, wait, MTV sucks... do they even play music anymore?
MTV.jpg

remember never to give a bored person a camera...

I have a tiny tiny pic of me on my profile..
I am as ugly as sin so thats as big as its getting!
I'm shy mary ellen I'm shy...
Plus I have no face and lots of shiny locks..
Feel free to rip to shreads...xxxx
The rest of you are lovely!x
All the guys are cute and the girls are gorgeous!
xx

Illness_As_Art said:
I have a tiny tiny pic of me on my profile..
I am as ugly as sin so thats as big as its getting!
I'm shy mary ellen I'm shy...
Plus I have no face and lots of shiny locks..
Feel free to rip to shreads...xxxx
The rest of you are lovely!x
All the guys are cute and the girls are gorgeous!
xx
I have no idea what you are talking about..you are as lovely as any of the rest of us here!

girlunafraid said:
A recent e-mail from fotopic.net told me that I had galleries unviewed since 2004..I'd totally forgotten about them but this is some of the members from a few years ago and it's a nice little reminiscance.

http://girlunafraid.fotopic.net/c22396.html

(I don't think it's password protected, that's why i probably chose to go elsewhere after that)
thanx GU. great pics.

I'm the newest member here so.. My name is Pasacalle, I'm from The Netherlands .. I live in a city named Landgraaf (Morrissey played here yesterday!!) I'm 15 years of age, my hobby is singing as if you want to know more, just ask :)

and here some pics :p
ik0952kh.jpg

ik0820ex.jpg

you're gorgeous... lovely eyes

Thank you :) Never thought anyone would like them... :eek:

by the way, it's me on my avatar too :) here's a larger version:
callee4ca.jpg

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom