There will be a Quarry night after each of the May Palladium concerts in London.
On May 14th & May 21st the venue is The Warwick Bar, 1 Warwick St, London W1. Entry is £6.
On May 28th the venue is The Loop, Dering Street, London, W1. Entry is £10. This night is more expensive because the costs are much higher with it being a much larger venue, with it being a bank holiday weekend, and to cover the cost of a projector and 8 foot screen. It should be a busy night so come down and be a part of what should be one of the largest Morrissey/Smiths Tribute nights the UK has ever seen.
Both venues are walking distance from The Palladium and will start at 9pm until 3am.
May 28th is a larger venue because it is a public holiday on the Monday and it will mark the end of Morrissey's UK tour.
Raffle tickets will be on sale at all 3 May nights to raise money for the Andy Rourke Manchester vs Cancer charity. The draw will take place on May 28th. Prizes so far confirmed are:
1) Limited edition print of The Smiths Salford Lads Club photograph donated by photographer Stephen Wright.
2) The Smiths Singles CD signed and donated by Johnny Marr.
3) Vinyl version of Meat is Murder signed and donated by Andy Rourke.
4) Merchandise from the Manchester vs Cancer concert that took place earlier in the year.
5) Free tickets to the Quarry Queen is Dead 20th Anniversary night on June 30th where The Smyths will perform the album.
There is also a Quarry night on Friday June 30th at Clockwork which is in between Kings Cross and The Angel. This will be the Queen is Dead 20th Anniversary night and the tribute band, The Smyths, will perform the album from beginning to end.
At all nights there will be live DJs and visuals shown on screens.
Full venue details/maps, and tickets are available on the Quarry website, http://www.quarrynight.com