Men who listen to Morrissey/"Reg Kray"

C

Cee Bee

Hello again. I always read my magazines slowly, and as I was browsing through my December SELECT (the one in which I found the S.A.T.Hooligans reference some time ago), I discovered that Morrissey's name was mentioned a couple of other times as well.

When looking through a man's cd collection, girls, this is what SELECT feels you can tell upon finding Mozzaman's Vauxhall and I:

[Begin quote]

Wishes to retreat to a safe non-diso past when songs had tunes and serious words about being ignored by others. While short hair and Levi's need not mean an unbalanced mind, sneakily admiring Ann Widdecombe's drug policies does.

FURTHER DANGER SIGNS: The Sundays, The Weather Prophets.

CONCLUSION: Stick around and find out that, yes, it really was nothing.

[End quote]

Anyone else catch the "William, It Was Really Nothing" reference? That was one wasn't it?

Later on in the magazine, there's also a featured quote by "Dead mobster Reg Kray on Morrissey's tribute 'The Last of the Famous International Playboys'":

"I liked the tune, but I thought the lyrics in their entirety were lacking a little."

There's also a little line about how at www.yourmobile.com you can program your mobile to ring like "Girlfriend in a Coma." I haven't gone to see what this is all about, but somebody here may be interested in such a thing.

Kisses,
Cili

new09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom