Disgruntled fan

• Thread starter A big "F.U." to ALAIN for screwing over MOZ
  • Start date
A

A big "F.U." to ALAIN for screwing over MOZ

Good:

Alain's new stuff is actually very good. I'm loving the beats and overall riffs and the whole up-beat tempo.

Bad:

Why did he give Moz all of Red Lightning's C-sides (they're so bad they are not even B-sides) and keep all of the good tracks to himself?

I'm not sure about you guys, but I am getting tired of listening to Moz's new songs for the first time only to be let down by the same 'ol guitar riffs. They just aren't exciting like the old songs. I have listened to ROTT, looping over and over, and I have yet to get to my office and remember how some of the songs go. I remember when I heard Playboys for the first time and then remember having it stuck in my head forever after that.

Anyways, see you all when he gets to LA. Then I'll see you all at either Tommy's or In-N-Out.

Wasn't Last of the famous international Playboys written by Morrissey / Street well before Whyte (and boz, day etc) all join?

Also, some of the new Whyte / Morrissey stuff is the best I've heard between the two.

Surely Boz has to be considered as the most consistant

and best collaborator

Re: Surely Boz has to be considered as the most consistant

> and best collaborator

Boz is brilliant.

And Alain's music for ROTT is ace.

Re: Surely Boz has to be considered as the most consistant

> Boz is brilliant.

> And Alain's music for ROTT is ace.

I think bringing Jesse in to do the upbeat, poppy stuff has been good for Alain as it's allowed him to concentrate on the more melodic downbeat stuff.

Re: Rubbish....

...did you ever consider that Moz might have actually liked all those songs? It's not like someone like him doesn't have any other options if they want to.

And if they're good enough for him, they should be good enough for you.

> Good:

> Alain's new stuff is actually very good. I'm loving the beats and overall
> riffs and the whole up-beat tempo.

> Bad:

> Why did he give Moz all of Red Lightning's C-sides (they're so bad they
> are not even B-sides) and keep all of the good tracks to himself?

> I'm not sure about you guys, but I am getting tired of listening to Moz's
> new songs for the first time only to be let down by the same 'ol guitar
> riffs. They just aren't exciting like the old songs. I have listened to
> ROTT, looping over and over, and I have yet to get to my office and
> remember how some of the songs go. I remember when I heard Playboys for
> the first time and then remember having it stuck in my head forever after
> that.

> Anyways, see you all when he gets to LA. Then I'll see you all at either
> Tommy's or In-N-Out.

> ...did you ever consider that Moz might have actually liked all those
> songs? It's not like someone like him doesn't have any other options if
> they want to.

> And if they're good enough for him, they should be good enough for you.

Oh come now! Morrissey has no taste in music, we all know this. After all, look at all those disastrous "compositions" by Mark E. Nevin that were "good enough" for him on Kill Uncle.

Moz takes what he is given and makes the best of it. As it always has been, as it always will be.

Oh, one more thing...

> Good:

> Alain's new stuff is actually very good. I'm loving the beats and overall
> riffs and the whole up-beat tempo.

> Bad:

> Why did he give Moz all of Red Lightning's C-sides (they're so bad they
> are not even B-sides) and keep all of the good tracks to himself?

Because anybody would do the same (ie. keep their best songs for themselves), even Morrissey. After all, he didn't give Sandie Shaw "Everyday Is Like Sunday" - he gave her "Please Help The Cause Against Loneliness". Selfish bastard.

And, as always, I rest my case.

Told you it was good!

Now, go out and buy the album...

or else i'll....

i'll...

i'll kick your ass!

Gosh - do you read what you write?? I mean we're all used to trash on this board but this is a whole different league...

Why are you here, anyway? You should find yourself a decent poet or writer and visit reading sessions rather than concerts, where you can sit with your black turtleneck and specs and nod your head in unison with other tasteful people. You seem way to sophisticated for something as common as pop music.

> Oh come now! Morrissey has no taste in music, we all know this. After all,
> look at all those disastrous "compositions" by Mark E. Nevin
> that were "good enough" for him on Kill Uncle.

> Moz takes what he is given and makes the best of it. As it always has
> been, as it always will be.

> Gosh - do you read what you write?? I mean we're all used to trash on this
> board but this is a whole different league...

Of course I read what I write. And I think, "My goodness - that has to be the most intelligent opinion I've ever read on this forum!"

> Why are you here, anyway?

I'm here because I am hopeless obsessed with Morrissey and have been since 1984. You should try it sometime. And when I say these things I do it with the knowledge of the truly obsessed. I offer as proof my website: http://arcaneoldwardrobe.com And wait til you see what I've got up my sleeve in the near future. You'll wonder if I've ever had a life.

> You should find yourself a decent poet or writer
> and visit reading sessions rather than concerts, where you can sit with
> your black turtleneck and specs and nod your head in unison with other
> tasteful people. You seem way to sophisticated for something as common as
> pop music.

Oh, it's so true!! And yet, and yet, I can't pull myself away! Life is cruel, as we all know.

And, by the way, nothing that I said was untrue or, in fact, meant to disparage our dear Moz. It is only the troof, the whole troof, and nothing but the troof, so help me Trevor!

despair

Back
Top Bottom