Marlay Park (Ireland) - will it sell out fast?

T

tabloid-y name

Not so much will it sell out fast, but will it sell out superdupercrazy fast like the rest of the tour?!

Hey, they've been advertising it to death on the radio, TV and in the papers, but I don't think people are in such a tizzy to buy tickets this time around. I read a few different music boards, and this gig is barely blipping on the radar (compared with when Radiohead went on sale a few weeks ago, there was panic about tickets! Tickets for RH were sold out within 30 minutes by the way.) Also, I think that the opening acts are REALLY putting people off this gig... whoever knew that the Dandy Warhols were so disliked?!

What do you think?

Seeing as the capactiy is in the tens of thousands, I would think not.

It's a weird line- up but I'd still try and buy tickets first thing if you really want them. Those Morrissey fans can be right nutters

tix only go on sale friday and the night train radio show said their text system blew up due to the amount of text flying in to try and win sets of tix
so much so to relieve the unlucky 1000s he played a Morrissey track...moz on the night train...well i never !

Its a large venue so I would expect a rush and then a fizzle and maybe then a jimmy riddle ...will sell out , ps the adverts are part of the deal for such gigs sold out or not

I think tix for Faithless go on sale at the same time, so let's hope that the TM site doesn't crash and burn! I'm pretty confident about getting tickets at 9am; I wouldn't dream of trying much later though.

The Night Train - is that Donal Dineen or John Kelly?

Back
Top Bottom