The World Won't Listen!!!!

H

homeless chihuahua

God, I was transferred to work to the Netherland Antilles two months ago and I haven't met a single person here who knows or has heard of The Smiths, let alone the Mozzer. I was sort of used to that in Costa Rica where there's just a small crowd of fans but here it's just aggravating...no musical taste whatsoever...all you hear everywhere is this rubbish reggae and latino/black stuff, I hate that musical genre , obviously not the race of course as I'm part of it... but it's really getting on my nerves because there's just no alternatives. Today I even found myself doing what I hate from certain people here which you might be familiar with: I cruised downtown on my way to the office with all the windows open and the stereo blasting merely to make people listen, only I had 'Beethoven Was Deaf' instead of the rap cd that normally describes such a scene.
But it's just such a different culture, even the wheather doesn't lend itself to the mood, just dreaded sunny days...
At least you can smoke a joint and down a heineken anywhere without worrying about the cops , so that sort of makes up for it. I wish I could find someone who enjoys feeling lonely and depressed from time to time....
Well , thank God for the internet.... the second episode of The Morrissey's definitely hooked me up....bad investment with monkeys...just genius mrgReaSeT...

> I wish I could find someone who enjoys feeling lonely and
> depressed from time to time

Oh, look a little more closely...they're there.

> Oh, look a little more closely...they're there.

I agree.

> I agree.
This may be hard ~ don't these people celebrate at funerals?

Back
Top Bottom