Greasetea if I ever see you again it will be too soon

• Thread starter now i know, now i know
  • Start date
N

now i know, now i know

Well seeing that you are not man enough to even call to tell me off or e-mail me back, you can go to hell! Cinderella, you must be desperate.

Re: Hey back up there a little spacekid!

So I'm desperate am I? And what, pray tell, does that make you?! How VERY transparent this last ditched attempt to get him to call you...'even if only to tell me to go away'...What the hell is WRONG with you, are you on glue?!

You're a fuc.king lunatic ducks. So you met someone in a bar who refused to give you his name (mm, very potential friend-like); I've expected less follow up from people I've actually taken home and fuc.ked. Look he's not gonna call you full stop, and this 'he must love me he said it with an injunction' routine is just wearing a bit thin.

And another thing I've had enough of your running commentry and advice and judgements and all round two-penneth about a relationship you know bugger all about. So even if you can't resist bugging him, leave me the hell out of it swinky alright?! (If I need advice I'll consult Claire Raynor, or my stars or something)

Have you NO shame?

God I bet he's glad he doesn't have a bunny right now...Yeesh..!

Where did you come from?

> Well seeing that you are not man enough to even call to tell me
> off or e-mail me back, you can go to hell! Cinderella, you must
> be desperate.

Just out of curiosity, what did you call yourself on this message board BEFORE your encounter with greasetea? I'm beginning to think that you're nothing more than a figment of his imagination.

Re: Hey back up there a little spacekid!

> I've expected less follow up from people I've actually taken
> home and fuc.ked.

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!

Wow, I hope I have your sense of humor when *I* reach that level of bitterness and disillusionment (I'm not far from it, y'know).

Re: Where did you come from?

You know what? Perhaps we are all a figment of her imagination. We are trapped in her dream and when she wakes up, we'll all cease to exist! aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Time to loot the Malls!

Back
Top Bottom