Is that really Morrissey on the cover of "Tommorrow"?

I

irksome-ivan

Okay, Is that an actual photograph of Morrissey laying out in the sun holding a newspaper on the cover of the "Tommorrow" maxi-single? I've just never seen him presented in that manner before......It was quite a shock. For some reason, I assumed that he spent all of his time indoors, and never spent one solitary second bathing in the sun......that was re-inforced by "The Lazy Sunbathers." So is this real or is it one of those photographs with the head superimposed?

> Okay, Is that an actual photograph of Morrissey laying out in¿ the sun holding a newspaper on the cover of the¿ "Tommorrow" maxi-single? I've just never seen him¿ presented in that manner before......It was quite a shock. For¿ some reason, I assumed that he spent all of his time indoors,¿ and never spent one solitary second bathing in the sun......that¿ was re-inforced by "The Lazy Sunbathers." So is this¿ real or is it one of those photographs with the head¿ superimposed?

Yeah it's definitely Moz.

> Okay, Is that an actual photograph of Morrissey laying out in¿ the sun holding a newspaper on the cover of the¿ "Tommorrow" maxi-single? I've just never seen him¿ presented in that manner before......It was quite a shock. For¿ some reason, I assumed that he spent all of his time indoors,¿ and never spent one solitary second bathing in the sun......that¿ was re-inforced by "The Lazy Sunbathers." So is this¿ real or is it one of those photographs with the head¿ superimposed?

My dear misinformed friend, tsk, tsk, tsk. Check out "Morrissey Shot," page 73.

Back
Top Bottom