Video clip from last night

> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W5LDLYYO Enjoy

Wicked - looks fantastic - thanks!

YOU BARBAROUS CHINESE DEVIL TSENG!

Posted By: freeyourself® (bulldogdsl.com)
Date: Monday, 17 April 2006, at 4:10 p.m.

The sly Chinese barbarian has just deleted all my posts.
As punishment for this latest outrage, I will now reconsider my decision to stop posting once vBulletin is introduced, and may continue to teach Tseng how to be civilised.
Does anyone find it odd how Tseng continues to allow Quentin to post here, after the despicable posts I have highlighted here, but, even at this late hour, he insists on deleting my posts, such as the one below?

If it's not love then it's vBulletin that will bring us together?
Posted By: freeyourself® (bulldogdsl.com)
Date: Monday, 17 April 2006, at 12:30 p.m.

I wonder if the great vBulletin will stop disgusting posts like these, made by Quentin 3 weeks ago, and left on the board by Tseng regardless of the complaints about them:

Posted By: moi (range86-130.btcentralplus.com)
Date: Saturday, 25 March 2006, at 11:56 a.m.
I feel sorry for Morrissey, he goes through periods where he has no energy at all. One can only put this down to the increasing pace of his Aids/HIV virus. You should support him, and certainly not critise a clearly poorly man for not wanting to be party to an agressive marketing schedule.

----------------------------------------
Posted By: moi (range86-130.btcentralplus.com)
Date: Saturday, 25 March 2006, at 12:31 p.m.
The fact that Morrissey contracted HIV some years ago, is one of the most closely guarded secrets from the people within his inner circle. You will see in several years that I am indeed right and you are wrong. This cannot be 100% confirmed, but Morrissey has indeed been rumoured to have slept with Elton John in his heyday. Is it possible Stephen Patrick slept with Freddie Mercury, and this is where Morrissey contracted the disease from? I always wondered that.
I don't think we will ever know the answer to that particular one. Please support Morrissey, and do not critisise.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Tseng, you have now had to completely overhaul the whole site in your attempt to banish me.
From your initial tinkerings with this board 18 months ago, de-activating the pic upload feature, de-activating the feature which allowed registered users to delete their own posts, forcing everyone to undergo a complex and frustrating re-registering process, with many people losing their original user-names in the process, and then changing the journal system so that anonymous comments can no longer be left, to removing the Guestbook completely, rather than taking responsibility and deleting Rain Man's disgraceful homophobic posts.
All this could have been avoided had you not adopted such an adversarial position from the outset, and embarked on your pathetic crusade to stop me posting on this site, simply because I exposed your hypocrisy, and challenged your unjust partisanship, which saw many acts of calumny on your part, and saw you allowing the most relentless attacks to take place against me, without lifting a finger to censure the scum responsible.
All I ever asked for was a level playing field, instead, you joined forces with my assailants, deleting my posts, and those taking my side, while allowing the most vile attacks against me to remain on display.
And now a final act of desperation, as vBulletin, your final solution, is unleashed.
So we go from one extreme to another, and instead of fair and responsible moderation, we will now see a board dominated by pictures of cats, recipes for cooking lobster, and other mind-numbing drivel from the usual list of sycophants and retards.
I'm sure I speak for all of those who have been disgusted by the foul and pernicious homophobia that you have allowed to flourish here unchallenged, and in response to the constant stream of Morrissey-hate posts displayed on this site, evidence of a disgraceful neglect on your part, or, of a more sinister campaign to punish Morrissey for denouncing your SoLow site, when I say that I sincerely hope you have learned your lesson, and that your dictatorial megalomania will be curbed in the future.

DO YOU HAVE THE FULL SHOW

HI,
THANKS FOR THE CLIP, DO YOU HAVE THE FULL SHOW FOR TRADE FOR SALE
MANY THANKS.
J

> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W5LDLYYO Enjoy

Appreciate it but looks like another F**king tease.

Please let people know if you have the entire show on DVD and share please....

Email perhaps?

Re: i upped the whole show here

and this post is called: I LIKE YOU.
but i cant download it. urgh.

> full 1 hour manchester passion divx.avi (630mb

> here:

>
> http://up-file.com/download3/7bc313618403_ur4f8j4ckp29w2r7/Manchester-Passion-Complete-DivX.AVI

Re: i upped the whole show here

> and this post is called: I LIKE YOU.
> but i cant download it. urgh.

does not work

damn

Back
Top Bottom