I've lost my 'Hatful of Hollow' LP

U

Unloveable

I can't for the life of me think where it has got to, I've asked around but no joy. Surely the guy who came to fix the leaking from my ceiling didn't nick it, it was about that time it went missing. I also cracked my rare Buzzcocks 'Spiral Scratch' EP recently.

I just can not look after my record collection anymore, is this the point where I have to start buying CD's, or is that a bit too extreme ?

> I can't for the life of me think where it has got to, I've asked
> around but no joy. Surely the guy who came to fix the leaking
> from my ceiling didn't nick it, it was about that time it went
> missing. I also cracked my rare Buzzcocks 'Spiral Scratch' EP
> recently.

Looks like you may be in for a blight of being taken!

> I just can not look after my record collection anymore, is this
> the point where I have to start buying CD's, or is that a bit
> too extreme ?

Unfortunately, even cd's are penetrable...I have 3 that need replacing, but I just can't take myself to admitting that I treated them too much, or too poorly, and now I have to go pay $17 for new ones! Louder Than Bombs is scratched, all throughout too, it isn't just during "Ask" or anything simple like that, my U2 Joshua Tree is messed up, and so are BOTH my Eels...:::sigh::: there really is no simple solution, although I think that if you still have vinyl and are actually using them, you should be commended on that alone! :::bowing::: The last time I listened to vinyl was when I lived in Lake Arrowhead, and I felt special that I had that wonderful, haunted attic to myself, and I could play the Sesame Street record however loud I cared!

Oh, Ta-ta and all that...

(God am I depressed!)

Back
Top Bottom