YOU NEED TO READ THIS

• Thread starter ENGLAND 4 THE ENGLISH
  • Start date
E

ENGLAND 4 THE ENGLISH

Maybe it's just me.. but whatever happened to the "ENGLISH" Morrissey?
What happened to the pale faced kids riding on their bikes in cold and grey england with their cardigans and flowers in their back pockets?
That was the Morrissey that I fell in love with.
I don't understand what happened?
I had a horrific headache standing in the line for my DVD to be signed as the la vida mozzy clan formed behind me.. listening to how the moz fans *sigh* "love his last cd: Your Arsenal"
And now with this JOSE and The Sweet and Tender Rip Off Artists and the flock of mind numbing fans they have it makes me ill.
Take one look at the VULGAR picture of JOSE in that newspaper article it will send ghastly shivers down your spine!! Unless, you are an idiot, then you will clip the picture out and hang it on your wall between your Menudo and Morrissey posters. THAT MY FRIENDS IS PURE BLASPHEMY against Morrissey. ITS A JOKE. I thought it would be cool having Morrissey living in Los Angeles.. now I wish he would move home and take his Prozac again. Ahh well there is always Jarvis Cocker to look up to.

Re: You make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That old Morrissey just live in your ill mind. and how can you say such a stupid thing about JOSE????? hey, are you a racist pig???? tell us, please. that old Morrissey is gone, but you are a stupid and you can not see the importance of his latin fans, cause you are blind, and you are not able to note that MORRISSEY loves his latin fans, more than you can imagine. Stay in home, ok???? STOP WITH YOUR... ENGLAND 4 THE ENGLISH, cause you are the only fool who cares about it.

National Front Techno

Hey asshole, did anyone tell you that while you are spouting out your Buchananite views...someone hispanic is eating out your sister's "hinny hinny", an asian is getting it on with your crispy clean sheets mom and a black guy is showing your dad the joys of manly Roman love (oh Ridley Scott never imagined this one hmmm Mr. Romper Stomper?)...

You are the epitome of crayola crayons, benetton adverts and A ron jeremy flick all rolled up in one. Shut your trap and know that everyone is "infecting" your blood stream. Why didn't you die of the royal blood disease?

Oh you can call me a kike, n*****, chink, spic, hebe..whatever..you're wrong anyhow di.ckface.

Re: you really don't want to read this.

> Maybe it's just me.. but whatever happened to the
> "ENGLISH" Morrissey

the "English" Morrissey? he's having tea and butter cookies (soaked, of course, mind those teeth!). Reads the afternoon papers. Comments on the way Britain behaved during the Second World War, from underneath his plaid. Quotes general McArthur and Winston Churchill in conversation with the postman. Celebrated the anniversary of Margaret's abdication yesterday.

England for the English? That would be nice.
Crime rate: nil.
Employment rate: nil.
Retirement rate: 100%.
The only place swirming with activity would be the cemetery.

Umm no I am NOT Racist. As a matter of fact I am Hispanic. My mother’s family branches from Guadalajara and my father's family is English so I have the best of both worlds!

To quote you:
"but you are a stupid and you can not see the importance of his latin fans,"

Okay. I am a stupid. Hmmm if you say so!

To quote you again:
"Stay in home, ok????"
Oh alright I will stay in home just for you!

It seems you care about my English 4 the English because your panties are all bunged up over there!
If it weren't for the "old Morrissey" back in the Smiths days he wouldn't be where he is now so do me a favor and Shut the hell up and go throw your skid marked undies at Jose at his next gig. He needs some encouragement.

> Umm no I am NOT Racist. As a matter of fact I am Hispanic. My
> mother’s family branches from Guadalajara and my father's family
> is English so I have the best of both worlds!

You're using that as a cop-out for your racist overtones.

> Okay. I am a stupid. Hmmm if you say so!
> Oh alright I will stay in home just for you!

...and now you're mocking someone's imperfect English. Your point?

> If it weren't for the "old Morrissey" back in the
> Smiths days he wouldn't be where he is now...

Guess what?

That was about 15 years ago. People grow and change in that time.

You want to know what happened to all his pasty-faced mopey British fans? THEY GREW UP AND GOT JOBS!

Morrissey is for whomever enjoys his music.

So go lock yourself in your room, put on "Hatful of Hollow" and vigorously rock yourself in the fetal position and dream about "the good ol' days."

Meanwhile, Morrissey will be signing autographs for all the Latino fans who will come up to him while he's strolling Sunset in beautiful Los Angeles.

VIVA ENGLAND!!!

Oh Morrissey please go home....
To use your own words... "everyone needs rain and good old deppresion"
Where would you find this in "sunny" LA???
...Where is the man I respect???

> That old Morrissey just live in your ill mind. and how can you
> say such a stupid thing about JOSE????? hey, are you a racist
> pig???? tell us, please. that old Morrissey is gone, but you are
> a stupid and you can not see the importance of his latin fans,
> cause you are blind, and you are not able to note that MORRISSEY
> loves his latin fans, more than you can imagine. Stay in home,
> ok???? STOP WITH YOUR... ENGLAND 4 THE ENGLISH, cause you are
> the only fool who cares about it.
So you are sick of these hispanic fans? England for the English? Morrissey sang about these in "....front disco" ~ but they were only a theme.
Bengali in platforms ~ a theme so to was "suffer little children". If you want your music without theme or content look elsewhere.But don't take the words of one song to show distaste for other fans.I too remember
gladioli, hearing aids & spectacles i too miss it ~ it reminds me of my youth. But why deny change , a new fan base.England for the english
backfired on Morrissey ~wrongly. And living in manchester i'm hard pressed to find others who follow him ~ he has turned into a vague memory.
When i log on to this site I'm immediately impressed by the numbers of fans ~ mostly from US fans ~ am i sad ~ no its brilliant i don't feel alone. But to have your cake and deny others is wrong.

> When i log on to this site I'm immediately impressed by the
> numbers of fans ~ mostly from US fans ~ am i sad ~ no its
> brilliant i don't feel alone. But to have your cake and deny
> others is wrong.

see... i don't want morrissey FOR ME, and i also think wonderful to know how popular he is in US. but didn't you read what that guy said? he was rude with JOSE, who is a fan like YOU and ME, and loves morrissey as much as we love. if you are from manchester, or anyother part of this world, i don't care. i just care about morrissey and his art. i didn't deny others, ...that person did it, yes, that I LUV UK or whatever... not me. he said that morrissey should come back to england, and do things that makes part of the past... the past is gone and dead.

Re: you mekke me sikke

> so I have the best of both worlds!

good. my friend the hermaphrodite would say the same.

"Love the UK", they say, but they don't make it easy for us to do so. Never been involved with the NHS (the National Horror Service)?

Re: Oh wow! Now I'm Embarrassed!

All this time and I've been calling it the National Hapless Sham. How can I ever face the ladies in the post office again?!

Re: Oh wow! Now I'm Embarrassed!

> All this time and I've been calling it the National Hapless
> Sham. How can I ever face the ladies in the post office again?!

Confront the lads, love.
Or confront the post office in the ladies'.

Re: Have you been drinking?

> Confront the lads, love.
> Or confront the post office in the ladies'.

Or have I?! Is this avant-garde, or am I missing the bus? Or is it a cryptic clue and will I ever find the treasure? I'm hungry.

Back
Top Bottom