f*** Recordstore.co.uk , dont buy anything from that place

A

AgelessBeauty

So my order of the 3 YHKM singles arrived today and the packaging was complete crap. The CD cases were all scratched up, one of them had a huge crack in it, and even worse the cover of the 7" vinyl was bent up and had a number of scrapes on it from the CD cases. That place is crap. I should have just spent the extra money at HMV.

I would advise against buying from that site.

Did anybody else have this problem with them?

Yes. I ordered mine on 25 March, and received them on 5 April - more than a week after the release date! The "packaging" (one very thin piece of cardboard) was pathetic, and it's a miracle the 7" wasn't damaged. One of the CD cases was cracked.

I would absolutely never buy from them again. I'd rather pay extra to someone who cares.

I'd completley forgotten about them.

Bastards. Although I did only buy it after theemail from Sanctuary. I got me Cds in HMV on the day of release. Even at that they only got my vinyl in yesterday.

Re: I'd completley forgotten about them.

Finally got mine on Friday, 1 week after odering. Both CD cases broken, single survived with only minor marking. HMV next time for me.

HMV all the way all three immaculate from the shelf with my own hand! On day of release.

Back
Top Bottom