CYNICAL MONEY MAKING MACHINE?

D

doesn't matter

Morrissey and Co are starting to stink of a cynical money making machine...something just doesn't ring true... Sorry about this next point but I do feel kind of queasy when Morrissey sings about "...spreading legs..." PLEASE NO!!! I just don't want to know thanks!!!!

> Morrissey and Co are starting to stink of a cynical money making
> machine...something just doesn't ring true... Sorry about this next point
> but I do feel kind of queasy when Morrissey sings about "...spreading
> legs..." PLEASE NO!!! I just don't want to know thanks!!!!

sanctuary is close to bankruptcy...get over it. it's the way it works. companies need to push their product and think about the bottom line. it's a business. you could decide what to buy and not to buy. i only bought the album.

what ever rings true these days? a new young band might try to fight it but then they stop being so naive and accept it.

you get queasy? lame

we live in a capitalist world...so it all rings true to me.

> sanctuary is close to bankruptcy...get over it. it's the way it works.
> companies need to push their product and think about the bottom line. it's
> a business. you could decide what to buy and not to buy. i only bought the
> album.

> what ever rings true these days? a new young band might try to fight it
> but then they stop being so naive and accept it.

> you get queasy? lame

go have a coffee in starbuck's. i'm sure you don't ring true either. just go ahead and try.

> Morrissey and Co are starting to stink of a cynical money making
> machine...

Why? do they charge more than any other artist for gigs? considering they have to pay the whole band, the venue, the tour team and everyone else involved in setting up a gig. Are his albums overpriced? Does he flash his cash around in trashy magazines? Have you seen the boys down Harrods buying expensive jewelry? I'm not getting at you if you think he's all about the money, but in the grand scheme of things i just don't see it. Not when you have bloody Madonna charging £80 - £200 per ticket for stadium gigs. And considering Mozzer's money is actually tied up in Attack, which is on the verge of going under with Sanctuary. I think he might be a teensy bit concerned about saving his record label, yet he's still elected to play small venues becuase they're a better experience for the fans.

Sorry about this next point
> but I do feel kind of queasy when Morrissey sings about "...spreading
> legs..." PLEASE NO!!! I just don't want to know thanks!!!!

Sex is everywhere, sex sells, you can't switch on the radio, watch tv, read a novel, read the papers, or go 6 seconds (as the scientists say) without thinking about it. I know you want Mozzer to be different, but did you cringe when he spoke about feeling women's breasts 20 years ago? I think the image of him spreading someone's legs is rather sweet. He's a trained gynecologist you know, and that was his lunch hour.

> Pure 6th Form comments.
im glad whatever they are doing that they are doing it!or maybe we should go back a couple of years and not have ANYTHING WITH MORRISSEY HAPPENING AT ALL except all the industry magazines telling how he is finished???i like to hear peoples ideas and some critisizm but enough with all the whining!!

Bee,bop,bop,bop,bop,bop.

Nothing to do with the subject I know,but I couldnt resist it.

Quentin,you`re a Scatman

Back
Top Bottom