To Morrissey fans the world over...

A

Andrew

When wrapping your very emotions around Morrissey's lyrics, remember...you still have to live YOUR life. Find the beauty in yourself, not just Morrissey. Everyone has the charm, but not everyone has the strength to display it.

Fu.cking Christ!!! Do you write fortune cookie sayings? This was about the most inane piece of camelcake I have ever heard.

Is this supposed to be inspiring? This was downright awful and cheezy!!! This inspires me to unleash a gallon of my salty urine into your smelly gums and then kick you in the stomach so you can spit it all over the place.

Refrain from writing $hit like this if it is going to sound so cliche and moronic. Fu.ck's sake kiddo, make like John Denver and take a trip to Rocky Mountain High at 5000mph straight down sh.itneck!

Dear Ouijboard,

My Horoscope(Capricorn) by a big fat gay bod called Russell Grant (Do you ever read TV Quick Magazine) said that Iim not the easiest person in the world to get on with. Yet next week, people around me will not make it easy to communicate with them in a civil manner. I will incure the roth of someone or two or three people over the course of next week, and all for minor trivial matters. He says the best thing for me to do is go my own way, and do what I want, in the fun & games stakes. "Do not think of other peoples feelings in enything as you are furthest from their minds. The key phrase here is Do what you want to do on your own, as going solo in projects and pastimes are what you know best, and what is best for you right now."

I think he may have a point. I rate him as an astrologer, but he is not as good as Penny Thornton. She used to be with the "Today" Newspaper. God know who she writes for now. She might be on the other side. In which case, get your ouijy out and make contact. I would'nt mind knowing how she died. She was'nt that old. She did write a book called "Sun & Lovers" which I own a copy of, and has me (Capricorn male) down to a "T". Mind you she does say in this book that her father was a Capricorn, one of her brother's & she married one as well. So she knows only too well Capricorn traits. Maybe you think Horoscopes are a load of bollocks, fine. You dis-believe if you wish.

Teddy.

Will be celebrating tooooooo...

I'm a Capricorn! It's definitely the best star sign of them all.

But we always get the 'One present for Christmas and birthday' thing..

What a bastard.

LMC x

Yes They Are!!!

Hey I'm a Capricorn too : )

But the whole one present thing doesn't fly with me! (I'm two days after Christmas) and I usually get my two presents !!

Back
Top Bottom