Great reception on the album chart show, You have killed me first

He just pulled a really funny face, Tony visconti is me

I don't understand all the criticism of the band on this site. They sound in a different league to the other bands that were on this show tonight.

ch4 have half hour show on moz next week which will show all 4 songs plus interview with edith bowman

did anyone else think...

that You Have Killed Me and to some extent Far off Places... didnt quite, I dont know, get off the ground?

Ive only heard it play live one other time, that was an MP3 of the Tulsa show and it sounded storming, on the Album Chart Show it just seemed to be sort of contained within itself, you were waiting for it to explode in to life, it was sort of frustrating.

Great to see him performing again anyway, and I really like the two songs, Far Off Places has the potential to be an absolute epic live.

Re: May take an hour or so converting/uploading.

no problem, thanks for doing it. Do you take it from the sky plus cause i recorded it on there and im wondering how you get it on the computer
im a complete dunce with anything tech

> no problem, thanks for doing it. Do you take it from the sky plus cause i
> recorded it on there and im wondering how you get it on the computer
> im a complete dunce with anything tech

You need a TV capture card in your computer (£30 for a basic one) and then instead of running the aerial from the Sky box to the TV you plug it into the computer instead.

> no problem, thanks for doing it. Do you take it from the sky plus cause i
> recorded it on there and im wondering how you get it on the computer
> im a complete dunce with anything tech

Freeview PVR hard drive to DVD-RW, then to laptop, convert it to mp4,
upload it to megaupload

Back
Top Bottom