Why doesn't Moz boycott the US over Iraq?!

Why do people have to search for something wrong, with something that is right?

> Why?
> Are animals more important than humans?

I think sadly because the US means money to Morrissey.

I really doubt he had much intention to play in Canada anyway, and this was a convenient "cause" for him to take up without much harm to his bank account.

While I totally agree with his stance on the seal hunt, as well as eating meat, I think this "boycott" of Canada sadly only hurts his Canadian fans, and not really anyone that supports the seal hunt.

Will this boycott do anything to change the opinion or livelihood of the main beneficiaries of the seal hunt, the Inuit natives (I thought Morrissey had Eskimo blood in his veins)? Considering they are on the verge of extinction anyway, I would guess no.

> Why?

Why don't you organize a boycott of the US? Isn't it time someone did? Since you are so righteous, just step up and make a difference - start today. So many people here seem to think there should be an Iraq war boycott - if you all just get together and do something about it, you could change the world.

Or is blowing hot air more important than humans (or animals, for that matter)?

> Why don't you organize a boycott of the US? Isn't it time someone did?
> Since you are so righteous, just step up and make a difference - start
> today. So many people here seem to think there should be an Iraq war
> boycott - if you all just get together and do something about it, you
> could change the world.

> Or is blowing hot air more important than humans (or animals, for that
> matter)?

Sorry but he's right, he wont boycott the us or uk over iraq due to the harm it would cause to his career/cd sales etc. Cant say i blame him though.

As for boycotting myself, its a waste of time, society in the western world(uk/usa) is far too selfish to care what happens elsewhere in the world. People will say it not right etc etc but nobody really wants to do anything as it doesnt really affect their lives.

> Why?

Wouldn't he have to boycot England as well by that rational?

> Wouldn't he have to boycot England as well by that rational?

good Lord, Moz is a hyprocrite, he's a vegetarian who also supported a Presidential Candidate that supports abortion.... what's the sense in that..let's kill human babies, but lets stop the murder of baby seals ... whatever.. doesn't make sense.

Have any of you considered that....

Maybe Morrissey doesn't really care about the Iraq war. I mean, he doesn't read about it. he readily amdits that, so how could he actually care without proper insight? Speaking out against America is simply what a musical artist is expected to do these days, and Morrissey is glad to fit the cliche.

> Why?

Back
Top Bottom