New Tour Dates!!

B

beekay

Morrissey plays live at Guantanamo Bay detention facility April 12. The ex-smiths frontman has been quoted as saying, "although it is a torture camp dedicated to human rights abuses, they do offer a TOFURKEY option to the Muslim inmates and to this I can not resist playing Hairdresser on fire 16 times for them."
he has stated he will replace the Canadian dates with the following countries all of which he endoreses as having outstanding falaffel:
Afghanistan
Uzbekestan
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Nepal

When asked about this radical new departure from Candaian touring Morrisey responded by saying, " I am looking forward to playing all of these exotic places, as our new single I will see you In far off places, has been a hit in most of the region. Our only regret is that the time machine I have on order wont be in on time to travel back in time and play to the military dictatorships and juntas of South America--which incidentially had all vegetarian death squads."

Morrissey has also indicated in a recent interview that he would not accept an invitation to entertain US troops in Iraq. He has however agreed to entertain the Vegan MRE's that are in storage at Ft. Tofu Kentucky awaiting deployment to the gulf region.

Sarcasm is nothing but tears wrapped in sand paper.
> exotic places, as our new single I will see you In far off places, has
> been a hit in most of the region. Our only regret is that the time machine
> I have on order wont be in on time to travel back in time and play to the
> military dictatorships and juntas of South America--which incidentially
> had all vegetarian death squads."

> Morrissey has also indicated in a recent interview that he would not
> accept an invitation to entertain US troops in Iraq. He has however agreed
> to entertain the Vegan MRE's that are in storage at Ft. Tofu Kentucky
> awaiting deployment to the gulf region.

Back
Top Bottom