why boycott Canada????

L

lt

I totally and have always agreed that the slaying of innocent seals is barbaric but why most Morrissey offend his loyal Canadian fans by not coming to Canada???Why not boycott the USA for killing innocent human beings in Iraq????HELLO..Morrissey I am dissopaointed in YOU..i have been a fan since 83 shame on YOU for labelling all of CANADIANS as barbaric!!!!!

> I totally and have always agreed that the slaying of innocent seals is
> barbaric but why most Morrissey offend his loyal Canadian fans by not
> coming to Canada???Why not boycott the USA for killing innocent human
> beings in Iraq????HELLO..Morrissey I am dissopaointed in YOU..i have been
> a fan since 83 shame on YOU for labelling all of CANADIANS as
> barbaric!!!!!

for a fan you look silly bringing up iraq considering you know morrissey is not going to take action on human rights issues...he supports the causes but only takes action on animal rights...bravo for him.

Millions of wild birds, pigs, deer, bear and small game animals are killed in the US every year by licensed hunters. And the last I heard PETA (which Morrissey strongly supports) puts to death thousands of animals every year in the US.

Canadians don't look silly for being upset by being unfairly criticized, Morrissey looks like an ass for being ignorant and hypocritical.

> Millions of wild birds, pigs, deer, bear and small game animals are killed
> in the US every year by licensed hunters. And the last I heard PETA (which
> Morrissey strongly supports) puts to death thousands of animals every year
> in the US.

> Canadians don't look silly for being upset by being unfairly criticized,
> Morrissey looks like an ass for being ignorant and hypocritical.

by your resoning, everyone is a hypocrite....the whole 'hypocrite' argument can go on forever on any topic and on any person. it's like when little kids ask 'why?' after everything you tell them. surely you see your flaw in logic?

i mind as well go out and kill somebody because i didn't cry when the news anchor reported a hit and run. i guess i should allow all racism because i didn't walk accross the subway car the other day and tell off the teenagers for making racist jokes....see the 'hypocrite' arguement makes no sense.

puddle, you'll get nowhere with them. I can understand their being upset but if they are fans they should know it's not the same for animals as it is people in Moz's eyes and rightfully so.

> Millions of wild birds, pigs, deer, bear and small game animals are killed
> in the US every year by licensed hunters. And the last I heard PETA (which
> Morrissey strongly supports) puts to death thousands of animals every year
> in the US.

Yeah, they do bring in shooters to kill deer around where I live every year. The sharp-shooters actually station themselves in trees right by people's yards! Although it's gotten so controversial that they're now experimenting with some kinds of birth control devices as an alternative.

I guess it's the scale and the manner of the seal hunting that provoked this boycott. Don't let it bother you. He probably wasn't planning on playing anywhere in Canada to begin with, so he figured he might as well call it a boycott. He did the same with China over their treatment of dogs. Oh yeah, if China was nicer to dogs, Moz would be touring across there right now!

> puddle, you'll get nowhere with them. I can understand their being upset
> but if they are fans they should know it's not the same for animals as it
> is people in Moz's eyes and rightfully so.

Well then "Moz" is an idiot. So is anybody who thinks animals are more important than humans. Sick f**ks all of them.

Back
Top Bottom