why moz is right to boycott canada

M

moz is right.

remember apartheid?
remember how boycotting south african goods brought the racist regime to its knees? yes direct action does work and i'm very proud of moz for making this decision.
do you people know him at all?
his views on animal rights have been the same for the last 20 years , if you can't understand his stance on this subject then there's no hope for you.

> remember apartheid?
> remember how boycotting south african goods brought the racist regime to
> its knees? yes direct action does work and i'm very proud of moz for
> making this decision.
> do you people know him at all?
> his views on animal rights have been the same for the last 20 years , if
> you can't understand his stance on this subject then there's no hope for
> you.

Yes, and Italy is cruelty-free. I mean, with its large Fashion Houses, surely there's no fur in Italy.

Right and the USA kills innocent people in Iraq, but hey they love their seals.

That's my Mozzer!

> Yes, and Italy is cruelty-free. I mean, with its large Fashion Houses,
> surely there's no fur in Italy.

I just can't connect to this position. My friend, you are saying (and many here will echo your thought) that because country B has its problems, the problems in country A should never be addressed. But, Jesus, if you want change, you've got to take the fight somewhere! Your position seems to be that because it's such an uphill & hopeless battle we should just do nothing. "It is best to do nothing!" cried the anonymous narrator of Dostoyevsky's Notes From Underground, "The best thing is conscious inertia!" Well screw that racket, I say; we've got to take the fight somewhere, sometime. It can't be done everywhere all at once. Let's give Freeyourself a handheld camera and send him to St. Johns to interview and report. Actually, let's give him a fishing boat and watch him ram it into the boats of moron sealers, presumably (hopefully) Freeyourself being a Moz fan will be on the side of innocent animals. Say want you will about Free but he doesn't shy away from a fight like some of ya!

Do they still use veal crates in the USA????

just a thought! Afterall they've been banned elsewhere in Europe!

Back
Top Bottom