Who here has yet to lose their ROTT virginity?

C

Codreanu

Because you KNOW he couldn't last, and the album's going to blow.

> Because you KNOW he couldn't last, and the album's going to blow.

Me...havent heard a single note yet (I`m old fashioned) but will be first in the queue in the first shop that opens first in my town.

The album's ambitious and he still has a few tricks left. The most encouraging sign is that the song I don't really like is on the favorite list of other posters. I think that's a good sign.

I only heard two songs, but I'm supposed to get the album in the mail on release day so I'll hold out. How about you, Codreanu?

Re: Not Me

I'm like Ron Jeremy's randy brother.

shut up fatty

Clearly you lost your ROTT virginity the day you hacked, divided, and cleaned up the Amazon stream.

The day you actually lose you real virginity please alert us. Asshole.

obsession. obsession. obsession.

> Clearly you lost your ROTT virginity the day you hacked, divided, and
> cleaned up the Amazon stream.

I did no such thing and you know it. I merely split the same two files that hundreds before had already downloaded to their pcs; nothing was "cleaned".

I find it interesting that you exclude from harassment both the user who initially leaked the files and those who later uploaded high quality (198 & 350kbps) promo rips, not to speak of the myriad reposters. All of this belies the purity of your concern; the vendetta is personal.

Oh and, BG, stop sending your garbage to my myspace account. I stopped reading them after your first two; all messages from those not among my "friends" are deleted instanter.

Marceau is me.

Re: obsession. obsession. obsession.

BG has never demonstrated a whit of ability to change his IP address via a proxy server. I don't think it's he who wrote that last post.

Back
Top Bottom