i want to see moz on scene

M

malek

morrissey a capriciouse singers forget his european fans why ?

> morrissey a capriciouse singers forget his european fans why ?

hey! ive got some advice for you.....stop calling morrissey moz. is it ok if i call you mal?or maybe lek? i cant for the life of me figure out why everyone must make everything into the shortest abreviation possible. have some respect for him and use his real name.

most part of people here call him moz.

i certainly will continue to call him moz.

it's easier and makes the man nearer us.¿ hey! ive got some advice for you.....stop calling morrissey moz.¿ is it ok if i call you mal?or maybe lek? i cant for the life of¿ me figure out why everyone must make everything into the¿ shortest abreviation possible. have some respect for him and use¿ his real name.

Re: i want to see mis en scene

> hey! ive got some advice for you.....stop calling morrissey moz.¿ is it ok if i call you mal?or maybe lek? i cant for the life of¿ me figure out why everyone must make everything into the¿ shortest abreviation possible. have some respect for him and use¿ his real name.

Hey, you know I keep thinking that you should get a life, yet you don't see me making a big deal of it.

Re: i want to see mozz on scene

> hey! ive got some advice for you.....stop calling morrissey moz.¿ is it ok if i call you mal?or maybe lek? i cant for the life of¿ me figure out why everyone must make everything into the¿ shortest abreviation possible. have some respect for him and use¿ his real name.

Here is some advice. I am sure Morrissey does not care if we call him Morrissey or Mozz. If he did, I am sure he would have let us know by now, so like chill, it isnt that big a deal. I am sure Morrissey will not lose any sleep wondering whether or not we call him Morrissey or Mozz.Post more later.
Viva Mozz!
jaime

obviously he doesn't mind.. Has anyone seen the sinlge for "the more you ignore me" ? because it has a picture of a guy with MOZ tattooed On his stomach.. SO MOrrissey must not care!

> obviously he doesn't mind.. Has anyone seen the sinlge for¿ "the more you ignore me" ? because it has a picture of¿ a guy with MOZ tattooed On his stomach.. SO MOrrissey must not¿ care!

Yes I have seen it, my point exactly ..
good night and than you!
jaime

Read "Details" from '94. In the article, he says he likes the name "Moz." Get over it.

Has he???

Re: i want to see mis en scene

> Hey, you know I keep thinking that you should get a life, yet¿ you don't see me making a big deal of it.

Her persistence indicates the delusion of it not being a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom